publisher - over
50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: can anyone help me writing affidavit for bcis about my fiancee please?

Hi i have asked by the TSC to provide additional info. about my fiancee's pending i-129 case and i have my mother, brother and his wife to sign affidavit that they knew about the relationship. Does anyone know what to write and what form do i use and if i need to notrized it? Please help me the experts.
    I thankyou so much.
    Dave

Hi i have asked by the TSC to provide additional info. about my fiancee's pending i-129 case and i have my mother, brother and his wife to sign affidavit that they knew about the relationship. Does anyone know what to write and what form do i use and if i need to notrized it? Please help me the experts.
    I thankyou so much.
    Dave

To whon so ever it may concern

This is to certify that ******x is married to ****** and living at *********xx. I know them personally since *** years.
    I attended their marriage party /cermoney on dated held at ***x place.

Yours very truly

******XX

Nototized with seal.

You need other additional Information other then affidavits.

Thanks for your reply MOHAN. We are engaged and they know about it. I met my fiancee on their wedding. since they live in the USA the didnot attend the ceremony.
    So how can i weite it? Please help.
    sincerely
    Dave

Mohan, on above paragraph what i was trying is how can i write the affidavit since we aren't married yet?

Dave - I'm not sure if you are saying that your family has met your fiancee or not. I haven't written one of these myself, but I think they should give as much information as possible. We're going to have our family & friends write affidavits as evidence when we go for our AOS interview (one day)! and this is the sort of thing I want them to write in ours- truthfully!

If they have met her, then have them write in the affidavit how many times they have met her, where and when they met her, that they are aware of your relationship and your plans to marry.

If they haven't met then they have to explain when they became aware of your relationship, how long you and fiancee have known each other,how long you have been engaged.

To Whom It May Concern

This is to certify that my son/brother (You) is engaged to be married to (Fiancee). (You) &(Fiancee) have known each other for XX months/ years and became engaged on (date).

They should add the information of how long they have known her, occaisions when & where they have met her,etc.

If they haven't met then perhaps they have spoken to her on the phone or written letters, you don't have to go into the content, but they could mention any contact they have had with her and if possible the dates.

I hope this helps, hopefully Mohan can get back to you soon or somebody who has gone through the same thing, I know you want to get this over and done with.

It does have to be notorised.