50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: KUDRIS I NEED YOUR HELP

I WANT YOU TO EXPLAIN TO ME, WHAT NEXT STEP OR PROCESS I SHOULD DO. THIS RULING WAS ON APRIL 2003 AND NO WRITTEN LETTER FROM BCIS. MY LAWYER
    DOES NOT KNOW WHAT STEP TO FOLLOW NEXT. MY WIFE WANTS TO VISIT HOME AFTER 15YRS OF ABSENCE , LOST MOM AND DAD. I NEED HELP ON THIS MATTER. THANKS

I WANT YOU TO EXPLAIN TO ME, WHAT NEXT STEP OR PROCESS I SHOULD DO. THIS RULING WAS ON APRIL 2003 AND NO WRITTEN LETTER FROM BCIS. MY LAWYER
    DOES NOT KNOW WHAT STEP TO FOLLOW NEXT. MY WIFE WANTS TO VISIT HOME AFTER 15YRS OF ABSENCE , LOST MOM AND DAD. I NEED HELP ON THIS MATTER. THANKS

The ruling for what?

And what is the status of you and your wife?

KUDRI, MY WIFE IS GRANTED CANCELLATION OF REMOVAL UNDER SECTION 240A (b) SINCE APRIL 2003. IF SHE WANTS TO TRAVEL HOME WHAT CAN SHE DO?

[This message was edited by OK on November 19, 2003 at 12:03 AM.]

You need to file for her, sponsor her as your wife if that hasn't been done already during the chx, your lawyer should know about that!! It's supposed to be an automatic process to adjust her as soon as her removal issue has been negotiated. She needs to await her aos, can't travel at this time or during adjudication (which can take a few weeks or a few yrs. depends on your circumstances, how long you're married etc. etc.). Congrats on the chx of removal, it's a rare thing these days to see !

acelaw answered your question the way I know it, too. Hope that helps, good luck!

Thank you to both kudris and acelaw for the wonderful piece of advice. God bless you