publisher - over
50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Hi to everybody ... you guys think is a good idea to get marry the 29 of november ? in 2 months

Hi ....my 180 days for my k1 visa are over in 1 week so i want to know if is a good idea to plan to get marry the 29 of november ... is more than 2 months .... you guys think is a good idea ? ....
    i have to get a answer soon ... 2 months will be enough ?

Hi ....my 180 days for my k1 visa are over in 1 week so i want to know if is a good idea to plan to get marry the 29 of november ... is more than 2 months .... you guys think is a good idea ? ....
    i have to get a answer soon ... 2 months will be enough ?

hey... you can marry anytime within 90 days once u will be here....congrats !!!

thanks ... BUT i haven´t get the nswer yet ... i hope we get it soon .... i miss her so much

Hi Princesita&Chiquito,

I think November 29th is an excellent date. If it was me, I sure would go for it. I do hope though you have discussed this date with your Fiancee . I also wish for you that you will receive the answer very soon in which you have sooooooo patiently been waiting for, lol!

Good Luck to you and your Fiancee! Take care.

Thanks to everyone ... you guys are so nice .... TODOS ... you guys make me feel so good like .... part of a big nice familly

THANKS

I posted this on another of your inquiries but I will post it again just so you're sure to get it. Remember that the first approval from US is only the first piece of the puzzle. Your petition will then go to the National Visa Center, where the background of the beneficiary will be check - this could take a few weeks. Then, when approved by the NVC your petition will be forwarded to the consulate in the beneficiary's country for further processing and the issuance of the visa. The Nebraska Service Center is now taking between 6-7 months just for the initial approval process so it may still be a while before your application is approved. If you're planning on a big wedding the November 29th date could be a problem - others have had to cancel their wedding plans because their applications weren't approved in time. Take care with your planning and you might want to wait until you are a little further through the process. Good luck

Listen to billiedance. Don't make plans until the visa is in the passport.

The visa is valid for 120 days. That gives the fiancé(e) four months to get to the US. Plenty of time to make travel arrangements. After coming to the US, you have an additional 90 days to marry. This doesn't have to be a big ceremony, a court or justice of the peace will do for immigration purposes. You can have the big family wedding later.

Don't book churches or halls. Don't send invitations. Don't buy airline tickets. Don't do anything that isn't fully refundable. There are almost always unforeseen delays. No one will expedite your case for your convenience.

The Grand Poo-Bah
    Lord Chief Justice, Master of the Buckhounds and Groom of the Back Stairs