publisher - over
50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: for how long I have to wait for Advance Parole filed in NYC district office

Hello friends,
    I'm very concerned, because of my Advance Parole that I've filed to NYC BCIS...I wish I knew that it was going to take soooo long time before filing..and now I don't know what to do, because the thing is: I got married to USC in April 2003, thought of having a proper wedding in Europe (where I'm originally from)and set the date on Septrmber 2003. I immediately started fill out the I-130, I-485 and other forms along with Advance Parole, so I could get to go to Europe for my wedding. And as of now I've seen that it takes 120 days to get AP in NYC district office...and according to that I'd get my AP sometime in October. And that *****! So, what are the other options...should I leave from US WITHOUT my AP, have my wedding in Europe, stay behind from my husband god nows for how long time during filing all the papers in Europe all over again? Can anyone help me in this matter? What should I do?

Hello friends,
    I'm very concerned, because of my Advance Parole that I've filed to NYC BCIS...I wish I knew that it was going to take soooo long time before filing..and now I don't know what to do, because the thing is: I got married to USC in April 2003, thought of having a proper wedding in Europe (where I'm originally from)and set the date on Septrmber 2003. I immediately started fill out the I-130, I-485 and other forms along with Advance Parole, so I could get to go to Europe for my wedding. And as of now I've seen that it takes 120 days to get AP in NYC district office...and according to that I'd get my AP sometime in October. And that *****! So, what are the other options...should I leave from US WITHOUT my AP, have my wedding in Europe, stay behind from my husband god nows for how long time during filing all the papers in Europe all over again? Can anyone help me in this matter? What should I do?

Untill you get your EAD, you can not get Advance Parole. AP takes between 1 - 2 months to be approved at NYC BCIS.
    Good luck.

Hi there,

I'm still dealing with the EAD thing(which I was supposed to have received 5-6 months ago).
    Hopefully, whithin two weeks they promissed to get track of my I-765 and issue my EAD in person.
    Anyways, from what I understood in the message posted above, I cannot apply for advance parole while I don't get my EAD?!

How about if I get to finally get it, how long does it usually take to get the answer for advance parole for those who apply at the local offices of Los Angeles?

Do I have to pay an extra fee?(when I applied for AOS I payed for the whole package, but I'm not sure that included Avance Parole).

Hope somebody can help me. Thanks!

Please, can anybody help me!

I need to travel to my home country(my father is very sick) and I would like to see him while he is alive.
    I'm in the process of AOS. Fingerprinted already, but still waiting for interview. I didn't apply for Advance Parole yet because I was informed that I should get my EAD before applying for Parole.
    Is that information right?
    (hopefully, I will be able to get my EAD whithin two weeks; apparently they lost form I-765 and they're trying to locate it as soon as possible).
    Let me make it clear that I entered the country legally and (except for now that I'm waiting for AOS)never before I overstayed.
    Therefore, after I get my EAD, will I be elegible for Advance Parole?
    What are the criteria to apply for Advance Parole?
    How long does it take to be approved in BCIS,LA local district office?

Thank you for your advices.

Please, can anybody help me?!!!
    Please, read the two messages posted above.