free information!
Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FIFA 2010

Germany just won against Argentina 4-0. I am sorry for Argentina, I saw them cry - poor guys. They are temperamental hotheads and the frustration produced showed throughout the game. They really did what they could. Germany, who played a steadily controlled and concentrated game was just too good for them.

Looks like one of the other South American countries (Uruguay, Paraguay) will fly the flag for South America.

This afternoon, Paraguay is playing against Spain - that should be interesting.
    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Germany just won against Argentina 4-0. I am sorry for Argentina, I saw them cry - poor guys. They are temperamental hotheads and the frustration produced showed throughout the game. They really did what they could. Germany, who played a steadily controlled and concentrated game was just too good for them.

Looks like one of the other South American countries (Uruguay, Paraguay) will fly the flag for South America.

This afternoon, Paraguay is playing against Spain - that should be interesting.
    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Maradona probably got a truckload of $$$$ to have this game lost like Argentinians did today.

That being said , Argentina hardly won even against Mexico. They couldn't control, much less pass the b.all to their own teammates.
    What a poor performance!

And Messi... Since when this type of mediocre player is dubbed the "Worlds Best"? Is this what the worlds' best soccer players have come to?

I never liked German soccer teams, ever since the days of Karl-Heinz Rummenigge in 1982 World Cup. Soccer isn't German game, it's not in their soul. They play like robots, there is no heart in those hits and passess that score them goals.

But they are efficient, very well performing robots. They may have already won this World Cup, least something unexpectedly odd knocks them out.

The world hasn't seen anything like Argentina's team of 1986. And nobody like Maradona, never before or after. Bad coach he might be but as a player he was the Mozart of the game.

Goal of the century

Argentina/Germany -1986
    http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by OldE:
    Maradona probably got a truckload of $$$$ to have this game lost like Argentinians did today.

That being said , Argentina hardly won even against Mexico. They couldn't control, much less pass the b.all to their own teammates.
    What a poor performance!

And Messi... Since when this type of mediocre player is dubbed the "Worlds Best"? Is this what the worlds' best soccer players have come to?

I never liked German soccer teams, ever since the days of Karl-Heinz Rummenigge in 1982 World Cup. Soccer isn't German game, it's not in their soul. They play like robots, there is no heart in those hits and passess that score them goals.

But they are efficient, very well performing robots. They may have already won this World Cup, least something unexpectedly odd knocks them out.

The world hasn't seen anything like Argentina's team of 1986. And nobody like Maradona, never before or after. Bad coach he might be but as a player he was the Mozart of the game.

Goal of the century

Argentina/Germany -1986 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, Paraguay lost against Spain. That means Germany is playing against Spain on Wednesday. Spain holds the European Cup at this time.

....it's not their game??? I am shocked you say that Olde, really. King Fussball is our life! The motto: All for one and one for all! Growing up in Germany, there is no way around a soccer ball, and I don't think one is considered a man if he doesn't know how to kick. Fussball is the most loved leisure sport in Germany. The German national team has always had a domineering presence worldwide in the sport and that is not because of technical reasons. They are just good! Germans don't show their emotions in public - well, not really . The national team is very much supported by everyone. They play - you are either in the stadium or somewhere in front of a screen that transmits the game. The streets are dead empty.

And, Karl-Heinz Rummenigge wasn't the best the Germans have produced. There was G. Mueller (the Bomber), G. Netzer (Karajan), K-H. Beckenbauer (the Kaiser).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v...ZcSc&feature=related

Klaus Fischer Goal King: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkRg0ttDBAE

They've been either World Champion or Vice Champion since I can remember. In order to obtain this, you've got to be in this with your heart and soul.

It's true the Germans are very good at football. They've won the World Cup a few times before and I think they might do it again this time. One of the most famous matches was against England in the 1990 semi-finals. It was a draw and ended up as a playoff on penalty points. WW2 all over again only this time they beat us those sneaky Krauts
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kollerkrot:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by OldE:

What a poor performance!

Goal of the century

Argentina/Germany -1986 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, Paraguay lost against Spain. That means Germany is playing against Spain on Wednesday. Spain holds the European Cup at this time.

....it's not their game??? I am shocked you say that Olde, really. King Fussball is our life! The motto: All for one and one for all! Growing up in Germany, there is no way around a soccer ball, and I don't think one is considered a man if he doesn't know how to kick. Fussball is the most loved leisure sport in Germany. The German national team has always had a domineering presence worldwide in the sport and that is not because of technical reasons. They are just good! Germans don't show their emotions in public - well, not really . The national team is very much supported by everyone. They play - you are either in the stadium or somewhere in front of a screen that transmits the game. The streets are dead empty.

And, Karl-Heinz Rummenigge wasn't the best the Germans have produced. There was G. Mueller (the Bomber), G. Netzer (Karajan), K-H. Beckenbauer (the Kaiser).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v...ZcSc&feature=related

Klaus Fischer Goal King: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkRg0ttDBAE

They've been either World Champion or Vice Champion since I can remember. In order to obtain this, you've got to be in this with your heart and soul. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I did catch the glipmse of Paraguay vs Spain.
    2 penalties missed! How do you miss a penalty?

Overall Spain did well. I wish them best of luck but don't think odds are in their favor. We will see.

Now, i will repeat what i said before: football is not German game. It's not in their soul.
    They are efficient but they play like robots.

You must have missed quite a few World Cups if you think they have always been vice champions or champions.
    But i will admit they have always been one of the best scoring and hardest to win teams.

I won't forget how they won 1990 world cup. Against Maradona's team that was at it's worst ever, and with Germans at their best, they couldn't score a single goal throughout the entire game! If it was not for referee who obviously fixed it for Germans ,by allowing a last minute penalty for no reason, Argentina would probably be the World Cup winner in 1990. Shining example of what a genious can do , even at his worst !

Another superb game i have seen was by Italy in 1982, finale against Germans.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K90yWoayNk0

I think Germans have one of the all time best football teams, i just don't think football is what they are great at.
    http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

I love Fifa guys... Sadly I missed lot of matches...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Scott J:
    I love Fifa guys... Sadly I missed lot of matches... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think ABC carries the Spain-Germany game at 2:30 today. I can't wait....that's gonna be one super hot game.