publisher - over
50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: For all of you immigrants haters TB etc.....

For your information i didnt get scared of you ,neither run ..I was on a business trip .Anyways im back and i read what you wrote to people or saying about people .God what kind of person are you?Do u just enjoy making others feel bad?Do you know at all what this site is for? Do you have any idea of what the people comming here are here for? Dude let me refresh your mind <People are here in this forum made for immigration issue to talk about their immigration cases and have others help them out if they can ..So if you dont like immigrants you dont need to be here .Because this here is made for them .CAPICHE?
    You are nothing but a fat *** low life broken condom ,loopy looking son of a fat retarded Bia biach......
    One love to all my immigrants folks keep praying people and as for the rest of you americans i say God bless you all and may he keep us away from the Evil ...let us all get together and share only one love for all that believe in Freedom .
    Always BASSAMOIS. God Bless

For your information i didnt get scared of you ,neither run ..I was on a business trip .Anyways im back and i read what you wrote to people or saying about people .God what kind of person are you?Do u just enjoy making others feel bad?Do you know at all what this site is for? Do you have any idea of what the people comming here are here for? Dude let me refresh your mind &lt;People are here in this forum made for immigration issue to talk about their immigration cases and have others help them out if they can ..So if you dont like immigrants you dont need to be here .Because this here is made for them .CAPICHE?
    You are nothing but a fat *** low life broken condom ,loopy looking son of a fat retarded Bia biach......
    One love to all my immigrants folks keep praying people and as for the rest of you americans i say God bless you all and may he keep us away from the Evil ...let us all get together and share only one love for all that believe in Freedom .
    Always BASSAMOIS. God Bless

This is very true Bass ...Some people just dont have nothing to do but come here and make others feel bad .Thank u and i hope they understand ur message and that u are here to defend anybody that is being violated.I support ur cause Bass...
    U are the man......

What do u have against me? What did i do to you that is so bad? .... Are you crasy? I am talking about immigration issue and you are fighting with me.Imean seriously i learned best that it can be easy if i could just ignore you maybe then you'll stop insulting or buging me out. You are disturbing my peace seriously you are.....Your IP should be detected and not allowed on here ever again.
    Thank you ...

LEARN TO SPELL, WOULD YA?

BASS, U NEED TO LEARN TP SPELL

Quit avoiding the question. Are you a ***?

No im not .Does that satisfy your appetite?
    And for you people that are asking me to learn hhow to spell do you guys know what trying to type fas can make someone do?
    So please dont be comming in here trying to apply ur rules to me .

Good Lord, here we go again. Bass, you should get a new username and keep giving advice. I would only ask that you please try to remember that not everyone in the US hates immigrants. We are frustrated with our government's bungling and inaction in protecting the rights of all people, not just taxpaying citizens, but decent, honest immigrants who contribute and want only to live a better life. There are a lot of people who will take their frustrations out on immigrants as a whole, and for these people who take their anger out on others, I say the hell with them. Remember, folks, to sock it to your government and let them know how you feel. Tancredo and others in Congress are trying for immigration law reform, and they need our support. Don't let the media confuse you and tell you that these movements are witch-hunts out to persecute immigrants. Thanks for hearing me.

There are many people that can type fast and make no errors. That's a poor excuse Bass, and you know it.