free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: child support and spousal support per court order

I have an order for spousal and child support, however a judge amended it directing payments to clerk until I made myself available to the court. That was done, then the judge said payment was to continue in the way it was being done. The way it was being done at this time unknown to me was my ex was sending payment in to clerk who was forwarding payment to me. Now I have asked judge to sign order for wage assignment, as this was how it was originally done, but judge has refused and now has signed an order having clerk send it to the clearinghouse. This will cost me money and more delay. Due to the change from wage assignment (payments being sent from employer to me), to my ex sending in payments, my ex has become over $10k behind what was ordered. I was thinking about filing a writ of mandamus as both fed and state statues say wage assignment is to be done after order is issued for support. My attorney is useless and he is in along line of predecessors as this is a political case. Any suggestions or familiarity with these issues is appreciated.

I have an order for spousal and child support, however a judge amended it directing payments to clerk until I made myself available to the court. That was done, then the judge said payment was to continue in the way it was being done. The way it was being done at this time unknown to me was my ex was sending payment in to clerk who was forwarding payment to me. Now I have asked judge to sign order for wage assignment, as this was how it was originally done, but judge has refused and now has signed an order having clerk send it to the clearinghouse. This will cost me money and more delay. Due to the change from wage assignment (payments being sent from employer to me), to my ex sending in payments, my ex has become over $10k behind what was ordered. I was thinking about filing a writ of mandamus as both fed and state statues say wage assignment is to be done after order is issued for support. My attorney is useless and he is in along line of predecessors as this is a political case. Any suggestions or familiarity with these issues is appreciated.

Wow, you sure have a chip! Just for the record, I have a life threatening disease due to injuries I sustained from my abusive spouse. Before which time I was persuaded to give up a business I loved and very successful at as part of his controlling behavior. Leaving me physically and financially disabled. Maybe next time you will ask before jumping to negative conclusions!

One more thing, that is evident of your ignorance...I am a natural born citizen of European decent, of several generations!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by hed:
    Wow, you sure have a chip! Just for the record, I have a life threatening disease due to injuries I sustained from my abusive spouse. Before which time I was persuaded to give up a business I loved and very successful at as part of his controlling behavior. Leaving me physically and financially disabled. Maybe next time you will ask before jumping to negative conclusions! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Maybe Next Time You will Tell Your story in Its entirety??? Do Not Blame ignorance. Is Up To you!!! Here is Another piece of advice, Those Of fraud Prey on compassion! Boo hoo I Am sick, Etc. Over 100 Regular posters Here! Seen Everything!!! Blame Those Of Fraud That Use and abuse!!! Wolf!!! Wolf!!! Wolf!!! Understand???
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Now if anyone has any valuable suggestions, your reply will be appreciated! I am not sure if the judge signed the order of not. I think I am going to write a response to the opposing attorney's letter to judge that is filled with lies. My husband's sister went clubbing with the judge who wrote the order redirecting payment. This is the same judge who did away with a protective order against my husband after he was abusive towards me and my son from a previous marriage. The judge refused to recuse himself. It is so wrong for my husband to be allowed to become further and further behind when an order for support was gotten two years ago following my second heart surgery from the injuries he bestowed upon me!

You accuse me of not giving whole story, which was not a part of my question, then say I am guilty of fraud because I justified my need for support? Where are you coming from? Only abusers blame the victims!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by hed:
    Now if anyone has any valuable suggestions, your reply will be appreciated! I am not sure if the judge signed the order of not. I think I am going to write a response to the opposing attorney's letter to judge that is filled with lies. My husband's sister went clubbing with the judge who wrote the order redirecting payment. This is the same judge who did away with a protective order against my husband after he was abusive towards me and my son from a previous marriage. The judge refused to recuse himself. It is so wrong for my husband to be allowed to become further and further behind when an order for support was gotten two years ago following my second heart surgery from the injuries he bestowed upon me! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Where? When? How? Some states You Are S C R E W E d !!! Great posters Here! Not Uneducated! your Situation Would Require detail!!!
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

You accuse me of not giving whole story, which was not a part of my question, then say I am guilty of fraud because I justified my need for support? Where are you coming from? Only abusers blame the victims!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Be yourself!!! Explain In Its entirety!!! You seek answers, Provide More Information! No attitude!!! You are Talking to 100!!! So Far Your Words Are not on your side!!!

Ignorant to the medical term for a collapsed lungs is atelectasis or air space disease! Injury to heart valves from surgery...valvular disease.