publisher - over
50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: someone please answer my question.I need your help.

Does anyone know how I can bring my minor children to the USAMe and my husband are permanent redidents and we already filed the I130 petition.But the children keep telling us they want to come over.They are only 2nad 3years old.Do you know what to do to bring dependent children to the USA?Thank you.Somebody please help me.

Does anyone know how I can bring my minor children to the USAMe and my husband are permanent redidents and we already filed the I130 petition.But the children keep telling us they want to come over.They are only 2nad 3years old.Do you know what to do to bring dependent children to the USA?Thank you.Somebody please help me.

why were they not a part of your petition? at that age they should have followed to join when you entered the U.S.

did you come in as a F-21 immigrant?

dunno,if there petitioned seperately maybe you can look into a V-1/V-2 Visa if they have been petitioned for over 3 years.

Ohh,i see by your previous posts that you came in as a DV-1 immigrant (lottery winner).

so,why didnt your children follow to join with you?

they should have had a visa packet also.

We came to the United States with the grean card lottery but we was unable to bring them along because of financial difficulties then ,and because we had nobody to shelter all of us.But now I cried everyday to bring my children over. I will apreciate if anyone know how to bring them in because they are still babies that need parents attention.

I would talk to a immigration lawyer if i were you in order to see what your options are.then possibly call a congressman,senator etc...

It seems there is a waiver for everything in regards to immigration law.your case seems legit in regards to reuniting your small children with there parents.

possibly you could have the wait requirement waived for a V-visa or maybe for your immigrant petition.