50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Visa waiver HELP!! Mohan/sammy

I have a problem (oh it never ends) after 15 months of waiting for my I140 to be approved it finally has been approved. My problem is that I have been in the US for 82 days on the visa waiver program (i'm from UK) and I want to return 10 days after I leave, so that I can spend christmas with family and friends. After booking my tickets to return my attorney told me that the immigration officer at the airport may not let me in! Is this true?? I have broken no laws and I just want to basically take a long vacation here (like I have been). What can I do to get back in. As well as wanting to spend christmas here also dont want to lose hundreds of dollars on flights. any thoughts/suggestions?? Oh and my I140 is through consular processing. Thanks much.

I have a problem (oh it never ends) after 15 months of waiting for my I140 to be approved it finally has been approved. My problem is that I have been in the US for 82 days on the visa waiver program (i'm from UK) and I want to return 10 days after I leave, so that I can spend christmas with family and friends. After booking my tickets to return my attorney told me that the immigration officer at the airport may not let me in! Is this true?? I have broken no laws and I just want to basically take a long vacation here (like I have been). What can I do to get back in. As well as wanting to spend christmas here also dont want to lose hundreds of dollars on flights. any thoughts/suggestions?? Oh and my I140 is through consular processing. Thanks much.

since your attorney is suggesting that then i would listen to my attorney as he knows all the facts and figures. By the way, you might want to consider filing for advance palole

Good Luck

You may not allowed to entered as You have I-140 approved think aboput mis rep your self OR it will be dual intend.
    Its a discussion, not a legal advise..