publisher - over
50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: How long does it takes for fiancee visa?

I filed I 129 f petetion for my fiancee in oct 2002 in Texas and the sent me the receipt in Nov 2002 and said it wold take 60-90 days. since then i haven't had any correspondence, but i checked their web site and found out that it may take up to 180 days. Is there anyone can help me what to do?

I filed I 129 f petetion for my fiancee in oct 2002 in Texas and the sent me the receipt in Nov 2002 and said it wold take 60-90 days. since then i haven't had any correspondence, but i checked their web site and found out that it may take up to 180 days. Is there anyone can help me what to do?

You might want to try calling the 800 number for customer service found on the BCIS web site and talking to a service representative. I did that and they were able to tell me when we were waiting that it was on a reviewers desk. So you might be able to get more specific information. We also went thru a period where the time went up and then came back down. Ours was processed in 65 days out of the CSC back in October. Also keep in mind that the USC fiance needs to make the call. They will not talk to the foriegn fiancee.

SHARON HI,
    thankyou for the response. I got tired of those people working @ ins. They always delay things that wasn't supposed. I felt betrayed by my own country. I called the 800 number they just told me to check it onlne. You have no way to talk to them,they donot reply for fax,or letter. I don't understand what kind of service they are trying to provide. You must be lucky to get answer. Mine has been over 185 days. I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO. I LEFT THE JUDGEMENT FOR MY LORD.
    KEBERO