publisher - over
50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Calling all "Real" Immigration Experts on this one!

This is regarding my previously posted "Need Help with I-601". If you are in the State of Texas in the DFW area or if you can help me out of state, please reply as I need help finding the status of this waiver.I have tried every avenue possible. Ive called the hotline,went in person to the Dallas District Office to find answers only to be constantly told that my case is pending. I've checked the government website but with no outcome regarding processing times. Ive even contacted a member of Congress to see if they can help me.You name it,I've done it. Please reply if you can help me. I am tired of doing this all by myself even though Ive had 5 lawyers in the one law firm deal with my entire case since 2001. I need someone who knows what they are doing,who is prepared to inform me of everything and have contacts with people in the immigration field to give the people dealing with my case a major wake up call. Yes this may cost money but I guess "Time is money" as well as mental anguish and I have waited long enough.I am tired of being left in the dark. It has been 15 months since my adjustment of status interview but with no response. If you can get in touch with the Dallas District Directors office and are certain you'll get a reply ,.....Im your man. Thanks............The Irish. Or if your not a lawyer and you can help,God bless you for your response...........The Irish!

This is regarding my previously posted "Need Help with I-601". If you are in the State of Texas in the DFW area or if you can help me out of state, please reply as I need help finding the status of this waiver.I have tried every avenue possible. Ive called the hotline,went in person to the Dallas District Office to find answers only to be constantly told that my case is pending. I've checked the government website but with no outcome regarding processing times. Ive even contacted a member of Congress to see if they can help me.You name it,I've done it. Please reply if you can help me. I am tired of doing this all by myself even though Ive had 5 lawyers in the one law firm deal with my entire case since 2001. I need someone who knows what they are doing,who is prepared to inform me of everything and have contacts with people in the immigration field to give the people dealing with my case a major wake up call. Yes this may cost money but I guess "Time is money" as well as mental anguish and I have waited long enough.I am tired of being left in the dark. It has been 15 months since my adjustment of status interview but with no response. If you can get in touch with the Dallas District Directors office and are certain you'll get a reply ,.....Im your man. Thanks............The Irish. Or if your not a lawyer and you can help,God bless you for your response...........The Irish!

The Irish!
    I wish I could help you but this is way over my
    head.

I will only try to rationalise this from my perspective and hope it helps you somehow.

First of all keep in mind that DHS is OVERWHELMED with all kinds of applications and simply CAN NOT review them all in a timely manner.
    So, probably there is nothing for you to worry, unless you hear some negative responce from them.

Second of all stick to your Lawyers and ASK NOT strangers to get you in touch with insiders in DO.
    It is likely that you will be taken advantage of by some fraudulent "middleman" and you might even end up being responsible for attempt to bribe or influence Federal Official.
    So, BEWARE and be patient.
    If I was you I would just wait.

Best regards,
    E.