50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: anti-immigration dudes, read it

Allen Greenspan say: (http://www.ailf.org/global/newecon/)

"As we are creating an ever more complex, accelerating economy, the necessity to bring in resources and people from abroad to keep it functioning in the most effective manner strikes me as relevant policy."
    - in a speech to the Senate Banking Committee, February 2000.

"I've always thought that under the conditions we now confront, we should be very carefully focused on the contriution which skilled [as well as] unskilled people from abroad can contribute to the country, as they have for generation after generation."
    -in a speech to Congress, July 1999.

"Demand is putting very significant pressures on an ever-decreasing supply of unemployed labor. The one obvious means that one can use to offset that is expanding the number of people we allow in, either generally or in specifically focused areas."
    -in a speech to the Senate Banking Committee, February 2000.

"The economy can keep growing only if American buisnesses have the workers they need to keep expanding."
    -in a speech to Congress, February 2000.

"Congressman, I've always argued that this country has benefited immensely from the fact that we draw people from all over the world. And the average immigrant comes from a less benign environment, and indeed that's the reason they've come here. And I think they appreciate the benefits of this country more than those of us who were born here. And it shows in their entrepreneurship, their
    enterprise and their willingness to do the types of work that makes this country function."
    -replying to Congressman Gutierrez, July 2001.

Allen Greenspan say: (http://www.ailf.org/global/newecon/)

"As we are creating an ever more complex, accelerating economy, the necessity to bring in resources and people from abroad to keep it functioning in the most effective manner strikes me as relevant policy."
    - in a speech to the Senate Banking Committee, February 2000.

"I've always thought that under the conditions we now confront, we should be very carefully focused on the contriution which skilled [as well as] unskilled people from abroad can contribute to the country, as they have for generation after generation."
    -in a speech to Congress, July 1999.

"Demand is putting very significant pressures on an ever-decreasing supply of unemployed labor. The one obvious means that one can use to offset that is expanding the number of people we allow in, either generally or in specifically focused areas."
    -in a speech to the Senate Banking Committee, February 2000.

"The economy can keep growing only if American buisnesses have the workers they need to keep expanding."
    -in a speech to Congress, February 2000.

"Congressman, I've always argued that this country has benefited immensely from the fact that we draw people from all over the world. And the average immigrant comes from a less benign environment, and indeed that's the reason they've come here. And I think they appreciate the benefits of this country more than those of us who were born here. And it shows in their entrepreneurship, their
    enterprise and their willingness to do the types of work that makes this country function."
    -replying to Congressman Gutierrez, July 2001.

Dude-- I have no quarrel with any of those statements. I agree we need immigration in this country. What we DO NOT need is hundreds of thousands of ILLEGAL immigrants pouring into the country with no education,no skills, no money,and no desire to become AMERICANS. What we do not need is to be the dumping ground for all the lower class people that Vincente Fox would like to be rid of in Mexico.Why doesn't he send us some educated people with skills needed in this country. Why? Because they are not a burden to him as are all the people he encourages to break our laws by coming here illegally. We are supposed to carry the burden of all the people that he finds useless,and a drain on their economy. Well ,they are a drain on ours also.We may feel sorry for them, but if we don't stop them from coming here ,we will soon be a poor backward country ourselves. We cannot support the poor and uneducated of the world. Those countrys should take care of their citizens. Maybe now that the worthless INS has been done away with we will finally regain control of our borders.

And don't forget we have a different economy now with all the American layoffs and possibly a puffed up economy under Clinton, as economists see it now. Both 9/11 and the Enron, etc. folks, as well as a brand new deficit because of Osama, happened within the last 12 months or so.