publisher - over
50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Some people don't want us to discuss..

immigration here and they always posts nagitively to the people who help others by their knowledge regarding Law.
    I don't understand why they do that.. There are many post against me, Sammy, JesseBrar, umesh passi. some people even post under their names.

I can only think one reason as no one hurt anyone, these people may like to read or write other crap which is not realted to immigration OR may be they are used to Chat where they can use all their volgur language.

immigration here and they always posts nagitively to the people who help others by their knowledge regarding Law.
    I don't understand why they do that.. There are many post against me, Sammy, JesseBrar, umesh passi. some people even post under their names.

I can only think one reason as no one hurt anyone, these people may like to read or write other crap which is not realted to immigration OR may be they are used to Chat where they can use all their volgur language.
    Its a discussion, not a legal advise..

Well, I certainly like the help you all provide.

Hey you guys dont worry about people trying to distract you. You definitely expect that when you do something good dont you?

Infact when you do something good to many people and you get bad people like this, see that as normal.
    Dont take it too hard. Dont forget some of these people are social misfits craving for attention or seeking to let out their pent up frustration with life after wallowing in so much ignorance.
    If you run after a car you will get exhausted. Get them exhausted by ignoring them.

and its become more bad when these people call death on other human being.

I think most of the messages came from the same person since I noticed the way its written (well sometimes you can figure the personality of someone just by looking at the way the put their sentences and words). I might be wrong, but you can see 'this' he / she seems like the same person, except he /she changed the nickname. Normally the comments came at the same time at the day in most of the messages. So...what best we can do? IGNORE IT! That person just someone said before have 'mental problem or retarded'. To take serious of negative things just wasting our times, so let it be. The more you respond to this kind of ppl, the more excited they will be... well said, they need ATTENTION and by giving or respond to them just make him / her satisfied. Have a nice day guy.

Well I think you guys that do provide you good info are doing an excellent job