free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I-751 Intention of denial letter-need advice thx

Ok... Few days ago I got the intention of denial of my I 751. I got married in 2005 and I divorced in 2006. I first came to the US with an student visa and stopped studying cause getting married, long story short, she cheated on me. I have no way to prove it. But she did confess to me, treated me really bad at the end of the marriage, got me a venereal disease and then got married 3 months later with the dude, i was younger then, so never really cared about getting proof of a bonafide marriage, so at this point have few proof of joimt things. I filed the waiver and then filed additional proof, then got my interview. Bad interview, the officer was an ***, kept raising his voice, did not let me talk and was very very sarcastic. It almost made me cry, i tried to explained him but he was just contradicting every single thing I said. Well less than a month after i got this letter, in the officer analysis, pretty much he says that it looks like its a sham marriage, and refutes every single one of my proof, even the affidavits. Im a musician and after all these years of struggling i got a chance with Sony to start working on my project. I recently went to Mexico to talk to the label and set a game plan, well ... Its not my intention to stay here really, but to be able to come here to the states and perform is.(work) So Im lost at this point cause i know my options pretty much are: file another waiver and wait, but i need to be able to work and play abroad, be on tour, come back to the states, etc... Another option i guess, someone please tell me, is just leave the country when they ask me to and come with a working visa. Now.... all my musicians are from the US so thats another problem, and i have my life here too, girlfriend, etc... I just want to be able to play. Will they punish me if i leave for years?. What would you guys advice me? Thank you!

Ok... Few days ago I got the intention of denial of my I 751. I got married in 2005 and I divorced in 2006. I first came to the US with an student visa and stopped studying cause getting married, long story short, she cheated on me. I have no way to prove it. But she did confess to me, treated me really bad at the end of the marriage, got me a venereal disease and then got married 3 months later with the dude, i was younger then, so never really cared about getting proof of a bonafide marriage, so at this point have few proof of joimt things. I filed the waiver and then filed additional proof, then got my interview. Bad interview, the officer was an ***, kept raising his voice, did not let me talk and was very very sarcastic. It almost made me cry, i tried to explained him but he was just contradicting every single thing I said. Well less than a month after i got this letter, in the officer analysis, pretty much he says that it looks like its a sham marriage, and refutes every single one of my proof, even the affidavits. Im a musician and after all these years of struggling i got a chance with Sony to start working on my project. I recently went to Mexico to talk to the label and set a game plan, well ... Its not my intention to stay here really, but to be able to come here to the states and perform is.(work) So Im lost at this point cause i know my options pretty much are: file another waiver and wait, but i need to be able to work and play abroad, be on tour, come back to the states, etc... Another option i guess, someone please tell me, is just leave the country when they ask me to and come with a working visa. Now.... all my musicians are from the US so thats another problem, and i have my life here too, girlfriend, etc... I just want to be able to play. Will they punish me if i leave for years?. What would you guys advice me? Thank you!

Did you leave the U.S. at any time? Did you have advanced parole? If not, you are out of luck. By leaving while out of status, you abandoned your application. Otherwise, USCIS is convinced the marriage was not legitimate, so you will be placed in removal proceedings. Get a good lawyer.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by devoted:
    Ok... Few days ago I got the intention of denial of my I 751. I got married in 2005 and I divorced in 2006. I first came to the US with an student visa and stopped studying cause getting married, long story short, she cheated on me. I have no way to prove it. But she did confess to me, treated me really bad at the end of the marriage, got me a venereal disease and then got married 3 months later with the dude, i was younger then, so never really cared about getting proof of a bonafide marriage, so at this point have few proof of joimt things. I filed the waiver and then filed additional proof, then got my interview. Bad interview, the officer was an ***, kept raising his voice, did not let me talk and was very very sarcastic. It almost made me cry, i tried to explained him but he was just contradicting every single thing I said. Well less than a month after i got this letter, in the officer analysis, pretty much he says that it looks like its a sham marriage, and refutes every single one of my proof, even the affidavits.

Im a musician and after all these years of struggling i got a chance with Sony to start working on my project. I recently went to Mexico to talk to the label and set a game plan, well ... Its not my intention to stay here really, but to be able to come here to the states and perform is.(work)

So Im lost at this point cause i know my options pretty much are: file another waiver and wait,

<span class="ev_code_RED">NOT</span>

but i need to be able to work and play abroad, be on tour, come back to the states, etc... Another option i guess, someone please tell me, is just leave the country when they ask me to and come with a working visa. Now.... all my musicians are from the US so thats another problem, and i have my life here too, girlfriend, etc... I just want to be able to play. Will they punish me if i leave for years?. What would you guys advice me? Thank you! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hello devoted and welcome to the forum

First note... If you are out of the country at this writing, I suggest you get back to the usa before your application is officially denied and your status officially terminated.

Once you are officially denied , your residency will be terminated and you will be placed in removal proceedings where you will go before the Immigration judge. There you will have a chance to become a permanent residence becauswe the it will be up to uscis to be able to prove their case against you.

You say that uscis has refuted all your evidence and even the affidavits.

What evidence was submitted with your 751 waiver, and who wrote the affidavits 4U?

How long did the marriage last after the 1st interview?

You must fight in court for the decision to not go down as a sham marriage. this will impact your future if you ever decide to marry a usc again.

You need to get a good immigration attorney once you are denied. You need one with experience. Do not get rookie or paper pusher type immigration attorney.

It will be most likely a year or more before you go into proceedings. In the meantime, you can start doing research on visas used for musicians and entertainers. or cultural exchange visa such as Q if you meet the requirements.

Good luck

Im in the us now. I had few proof because prob it was my mistake to not really care about the whole getting proof together thing. I had pictures, a bank account, car insurance, triple AAA. Utilities were under her name cause of the fact that her parents bought a house and put it under her name, dad wanted that to be like that. Was a 700k house, we lived on the 3rd floor. Affidavits were written by two of our friends, uscs. I also presented my medical exams but the officer wrote, you could ve been the one who gave her that, then... I wrote on my testimony that the fact that she married a guy that i knew cost me in terms of work because he would work the same sites that i did and i wanted to avoid confrontation since he was a bully, but the prob here is that i never filed policd reports or did anything because i just didnt think that that could be saving my *** now. Still i have the letter that allows me to travel till next month but... I am required to travel abroad to go record. This intention of denial is asking me for more proof which i dont have really. Im going in the next few days to the lawyer, but... Should i reply that notice and... Whats coming next?

Thank you guys. I, shortly after the 1st interview filed 4 divorce, but is not my intention to stay here in the US, just want to be able to come back and play a show

Hi Devoted,

There are visa's available to come back to the US and perform shows. It doesn't sound good for you proving a bona fide marriage - sorry. You guys didn't pass the two year mark, right? Not good and you don't have enough proof that it was in good intentions. I wish you the best, but I don't think USA can be a permanent home for you just now. Good luck.

4now is right. You need to fight it now because once the IJ has decided it was a sham marriage, you will find it very hard to get any visa at all in the future to return here.

Time for a good immigration lawyer I'm afraid.
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by 4now:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by devoted:
    Ok... Few days ago I got the intention of denial of my I 751. I got married in 2005 and I divorced in 2006. I first came to the US with an student visa and stopped studying cause getting married, long story short, she cheated on me. I have no way to prove it. But she did confess to me, treated me really bad at the end of the marriage, got me a venereal disease and then got married 3 months later with the dude, i was younger then, so never really cared about getting proof of a bonafide marriage, so at this point have few proof of joimt things. I filed the waiver and then filed additional proof, then got my interview. Bad interview, the officer was an ***, kept raising his voice, did not let me talk and was very very sarcastic. It almost made me cry, i tried to explained him but he was just contradicting every single thing I said. Well less than a month after i got this letter, in the officer analysis, pretty much he says that it looks like its a sham marriage, and refutes every single one of my proof, even the affidavits.

Im a musician and after all these years of struggling i got a chance with Sony to start working on my project. I recently went to Mexico to talk to the label and set a game plan, well ... Its not my intention to stay here really, but to be able to come here to the states and perform is.(work)

So Im lost at this point cause i know my options pretty much are: file another waiver and wait,

<span class="ev_code_RED">NOT</span>

but i need to be able to work and play abroad, be on tour, come back to the states, etc... Another option i guess, someone please tell me, is just leave the country when they ask me to and come with a working visa. Now.... all my musicians are from the US so thats another problem, and i have my life here too, girlfriend, etc... I just want to be able to play. Will they punish me if i leave for years?. What would you guys advice me? Thank you! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hello devoted and welcome to the forum

First note... If you are out of the country at this writing, I suggest you get back to the usa before your application is officially denied and your status officially terminated.

Once you are officially denied , your residency will be terminated and you will be placed in removal proceedings where you will go before the Immigration judge. There you will have a chance to become a permanent residence becauswe the it will be up to uscis to be able to prove their case against you.

You say that uscis has refuted all your evidence and even the affidavits.

What evidence was submitted with your 751 waiver, and who wrote the affidavits 4U?

How long did the marriage last after the 1st interview?

You must fight in court for the decision to not go down as a sham marriage. this will impact your future if you ever decide to marry a usc again.

You need to get a good immigration attorney once you are denied. You need one with experience. Do not get rookie or paper pusher type immigration attorney.

It will be most likely a year or more before you go into proceedings. In the meantime, you can start doing research on visas used for musicians and entertainers. or cultural exchange visa such as Q if you meet the requirements.

Good luck </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    I beleive the venereal disease made the immigrant inadmissible. \

If devoted just wants to come back and play for a show, then I would suggest agreeing with the initial denial letter since it is not the intention to permanently stay in the U.S.
    "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre