50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Does any1 know?

Does anybody know why California USCIS has not procesing I-130 application since sept. 2003?

From last 4 - 5 months USCIS processing times is showing 02/05/2003 for I-130 petitions.

Also, Does any1 know how long will it take to send file to India after I-130 approval for interview?

Does anybody know why California USCIS has not procesing I-130 application since sept. 2003?

From last 4 - 5 months USCIS processing times is showing 02/05/2003 for I-130 petitions.

Also, Does any1 know how long will it take to send file to India after I-130 approval for interview?

Count your blessings - the Nebraska Service Center has listed 06/04/02 as the processing date for I-130s for the last six months. And Texas is even ****her behind. I don't think anyone knows why... government bureaucracy hard at work, most likely...

Our lawyer told us to plan 4 to 6 months between I-130 approval and interview at the consulate. But this is for Mexico, so it mya be different for India.

Good grief, the automatic censor on this site is ridiculous... I can't even write the word f.a.r.t.h.e.r ???

They do not want to work. Simple is that.

Tak:

Do know if they are sitting on top of thses application just becoz' they do not want to work or some government policy puttin' breaks on.....any1 with more insight??