ILW.COM - the immigration portal Immigration Daily

Home Page


Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney

CLE Workshops

Immigration books

Advertise on ILW

VIP Network

EB-5

移民日报

About ILW.COM

Connect to us

Make us Homepage

Questions/Comments


SUBSCRIBE

Immigration Daily


Chinese Immig. Daily




The leading
immigration law
publisher - over
50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: One month to wait - CSPA

  1. #1
    Guest
    dear CSPA concerned,

    i have consulted a lawyer but the result/analysis or the outcome of my inquiry with regards to the CSPA will have to be until September 27, 2002 which is basically one month from now.

    he will still be reviewing my case and will give me the verdict/decision within one month within the context of the CSPA as it will be reinforced soon subject to the conditions provided.

    CSPA issue is selling like " hotcakes " and i think the best thing to do now is, on a case to case basis, consult a lawyer, state your exclusive cases and your respective lawyer will coordinate with INS officials and represent your case individually.

    it's best to consult a lawyer now because the lawyer will be able to assess whether your case should be tackled on a specific time-frame basis
    because the conditions being met by the CSPA is very time sensitive specifically to those derivative children ( 21 and over ) whose petitions are currently being processed.

    i will keep you posted with any developments soon.

    hope for the best.

    antman23

  2. #2
    Guest
    dear CSPA concerned,

    i have consulted a lawyer but the result/analysis or the outcome of my inquiry with regards to the CSPA will have to be until September 27, 2002 which is basically one month from now.

    he will still be reviewing my case and will give me the verdict/decision within one month within the context of the CSPA as it will be reinforced soon subject to the conditions provided.

    CSPA issue is selling like " hotcakes " and i think the best thing to do now is, on a case to case basis, consult a lawyer, state your exclusive cases and your respective lawyer will coordinate with INS officials and represent your case individually.

    it's best to consult a lawyer now because the lawyer will be able to assess whether your case should be tackled on a specific time-frame basis
    because the conditions being met by the CSPA is very time sensitive specifically to those derivative children ( 21 and over ) whose petitions are currently being processed.

    i will keep you posted with any developments soon.

    hope for the best.

    antman23

Similar Threads

  1. TO UMESH AND EASY-CSPA -- CSPA
    By in forum Immigration Discussion
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 05-06-2008, 11:35 PM
  2. Divorcing in a month, now what?
    By Skaag in forum Immigration Discussion
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-31-2005, 03:57 AM
  3. Approval after 5 month
    By INStress in forum Immigration Discussion
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-21-2004, 10:31 AM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-11-2003, 01:31 PM
  5. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 05-12-2003, 12:02 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Put Free Immigration Law Headlines On Your Website

Immigration Daily: the news source for legal professionals. Free! Join 35000+ readers Enter your email address here: