publisher - over
50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: ARQU, Agulia, Josto, Pasha -Help!

Hello everyone. here is my problem

married 2001 in NJ ofcourse bonafide and then moved to Chicago this 2 month back. Filed I-751 VSC May 2003 and asked them to transfer the file to NSC when we moved to IL. Now things are dot going the way we planned and so the options are 1. Separation 2. Divorce

Marraige counseling failed.

I am the benficary and my US wife is ready to work with me and said that if I wanted I could separate. However, I feel like getting a divorce as 1. I dont want to be in a relationship so I can prolong the time period for the conditons to be removed. I never married for that in the first place so that does not bother me

If I divorce then I can work and go back to NJ but face rejection at the interview (cause u never know whom you get at the I-751 interview) and If i separate then I cant work or move back to Nj or anywhere else as I have to file AR -11 and then try to explain then why have I moved to a different sate and working separated from my wife at the time of the interview.

please advise what to do.

Hello everyone. here is my problem

married 2001 in NJ ofcourse bonafide and then moved to Chicago this 2 month back. Filed I-751 VSC May 2003 and asked them to transfer the file to NSC when we moved to IL. Now things are dot going the way we planned and so the options are 1. Separation 2. Divorce

Marraige counseling failed.

I am the benficary and my US wife is ready to work with me and said that if I wanted I could separate. However, I feel like getting a divorce as 1. I dont want to be in a relationship so I can prolong the time period for the conditons to be removed. I never married for that in the first place so that does not bother me

If I divorce then I can work and go back to NJ but face rejection at the interview (cause u never know whom you get at the I-751 interview) and If i separate then I cant work or move back to Nj or anywhere else as I have to file AR -11 and then try to explain then why have I moved to a different sate and working separated from my wife at the time of the interview.

please advise what to do.

If you divorce your I-751 is no longer valid, and will be denied... look at my post very bad news for pending Joint I-751 and divorce prior to adjudication...
    What you could do is file for Naturalization as soon as you become eligible and the naturalization interview they will process the I-751 and the N400... but for that you must still be married and she must be with you at the interview.