50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Need interview help--Mumbai

Hello all, finall we have the Interview date for the K3 visa from Mumbai consulate. Can someone please tell me if you had interview at Mumbai for K3 what to expact in the Interview. Please post good news and bed news also. Thanks and best wishes. Also medical information and interivew questions if possible.

Hello all, finall we have the Interview date for the K3 visa from Mumbai consulate. Can someone please tell me if you had interview at Mumbai for K3 what to expact in the Interview. Please post good news and bed news also. Thanks and best wishes. Also medical information and interivew questions if possible.

Hi ajnabi,

I had my visa interview at Mumbai US Consulate ... well it depends on individual cases ... I would say they were not that nice I meant with a big smile on their face ... the way they were at New Delhi when I went first time for approval of my DCF ...

But Officer at visa interview are not bad at all... just one thing they will not show you any emotion on their face and they will try to ask lot of question in a short period ... some of them will be repeated ... just to check that your answers are the same ... and sometimes they do ask quickly so u don't get a chance to think ... what should you answer ...

But overall there is nothing to worry about... above mentioned info I wrote just to inform you that be confident and don't get afraid .... Now they asked me following questions ...

Name, Profession, current address
    Date of marriage, name of in laws
    How many people were invited in marriage? Who came from spouse's side?
    Spouse's profession

And that's it .... I think I gave you one link in past to prepare for interview questions ... but never saw you posting anything after that in that thread ... so if you didn't see that post then do little search for your own posts... I just don't remember that source right now....Good luck...Pasha

Well I wish you the best of luck. The only advice I can give you is to be over prepared. Which means that you should have every document you can think of to bring along with pics. If you or your wife has been married before you need to have marriage licenses, divorce decrees, as well as pics from previous weddings. We are in process for a K-1 visa and my fiancee went for 3 interviews and now we are in Admin review. Not sure what that means. Julie who posts on here is married and her husband was told at last interview they would be in contact that was back on Nov. 10th. So who knows I think it just depends on how they feel that day if they decide to issue a visa.