free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Pizza Night!

ordered a Pizza 2 Hours Ago! They Said 45 minutes. Called Them To see what was happening? Very Little English, And They Lie And Said They Came. And Called! No Resolution. The Customer Was Wrong!!!! US! 15 Years Ago, Never Happen!!! Here, This Area. Now LOST!!!! USC = Who cares!!!!

And So Many Posters Wonder Why The Crazy, Damage!!! I was Born Here, Grew up Here, Morals, Values, Respect, Loyalty!!! Immigration Flaws Have Allowed Those Of Disrespect and Greed To Remain Here!!!! I Can Be In South America In 3 Minutes! Asia In 2 Minutes!!!

All Immigrants,

Usa At One Time Was A Very Desirable Place, I Swear!!!!

Got It????

Excuse Me While I Cook A Pizza From The Freezer For My Son. Afterall I Did Promise Pizza!!!! It Means something!!!!
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Let's hope they are from the Phils and give you some nice surprise on top to eat lol

Payback! lmao
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
    1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Youre blaming immigrants for your pizza being late??!!... now that's a good one.
    "Until the color of a man's skin is of no more significance than the color of his eyes everywhere will be war"...................BOB MARLEY

Originally posted by Sprint_girl07:
    Let's hope they are from the Phils and give you some nice surprise on top to eat lol

Payback! lmao
    LMAO!!
    "Until the color of a man's skin is of no more significance than the color of his eyes everywhere will be war"...................BOB MARLEY

I just called them for you...they said...the pizza is currently going through immigration process...sorry stuck in name check, apparently they didn't understand the name of the pizza you ordered, so clearance has to be done first

Let's hope it's quicker than Brittie's lol
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG! that's a classic Sprint

MIR that's enough no more drinks tonight!

Originally posted by MakeItRight!:
    There Was Was A time When I Had great Respect For both Of You!
    It Was All About Understanding The Issue Of ILLEGAL Immigration! Yet You Both Chose To Make Fun Of Something That Really Has Affected This Country!!!! Never Before Have I Resorted To Anything Like This!!! F U CK YOU BOTH TO H E LL!!!! I Finally Realize That Immigrants Are Not Capable Of Understanding!!!!!

Get your head out of your arse and start giving respect if you want to earn it.

I don't care if you don't have respect for me anymore... I don't know what the hell has got into you, but you have returned to the pain in the arse dcwtech again.

You are sounding like a broken record..most of us don't want to hear the stupidity that comes out of your mouth of the Phils or any other immigrant.

Yes you have had it bad..but for God sake you are not the only one! Stop putting down people as a whole and sterotyping..its getting rather annoying. Your ancestors are immigrants..so live with it!

This is the same tired krap of yesteryear. Immigrants this, immigrants that, USC this, USC that. What a load of manure.

But this is a classic of those who ignore, of don't know, history.

They say when you ignore history you're bound to make the same mistakes over and over again. A lesson to be learned.

Originally posted by Sprint_girl07:
    I just called them for you...they said...the pizza is currently going through immigration process...sorry stuck in name check, apparently they didn't understand the name of the pizza you ordered, so clearance has to be done first

LMAO!!!!!!

Let's hope it's quicker than Brittie's lol