free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Please ...help @all

I started my immigration process last year. I got an appointment for "fingerprints" last year in december. I asked the lady who took my fingerprints, what my next step would be. She told me, that after the INS receives my fingerprints they would send me a letter. Since then I am waiting. Shall I call the INS (Tampa) and ask, or just wait and wait.

I also would like to know if it's true, that someone from Germany can't get a greencard without being married to a US citizen.

I started my immigration process last year. I got an appointment for "fingerprints" last year in december. I asked the lady who took my fingerprints, what my next step would be. She told me, that after the INS receives my fingerprints they would send me a letter. Since then I am waiting. Shall I call the INS (Tampa) and ask, or just wait and wait.

I also would like to know if it's true, that someone from Germany can't get a greencard without being married to a US citizen.

Please, help me !!

From you post it is not clear on what basis you applied for Immigrant benefits. If you will post more details then it will be help others to reply to your post.
    Good luck.

I applied for greencard, SSN & workpermit last year in May. Got my SSN & workpermit in August last year. Like I said before, after I took my fingerprints in Dec. last year, I haven't hear a word fom the INS Tampa. Shall I try to call them (even though its almost impossible to reach somebody) or just sit there and wait?

Thanks for any help

still no answer, even though so many people looked at my topic

my guess that nobody replies because it is still unclear why did you apply for GC and etc...

Because I married a USC 14 years ago and we moved fom Germany to the US. (He was working in Germany for the US government and his company didn't get the "next" contract, so we were send to the US) Sorry, I didn't know that why I applied for a GC is so important. But in the future I will remember

Please let me know if any other information ist still missing.

Thanks for your reply anway!

I am not illegal

still waiting ...sigh