50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: URGENT HELP PLEASE....REPLY

I have a friends who was married to a us citizen about 3yrs ago but he file for me to come into united state 2yrs after there marriage but the same man was treated like a slave and he was abuse by the wife.i can recall when my friend told me he was rush to the hospital that they wife slap and put fleet some airfreshner into his face and he inhale it and was unconscious.he said his wife call the paramedic 30 minute after he was unconscious and told them that his is an immigrant from africa she denied calling him her husband. though my friend have been deprive from communicating with his family from africa becouse of his wife sis not allow him to recieve a call from his sick mother and he was deprive of food.it was poeple who are helping him including me.now he has his 10yrs green card though he reported the case to the police and he had a case number given to him by the police and this is the second time he did report his wife.there was a time he wife push him out of a car and left him in desoto whiule by ihe gave me a call to come pick me that day he slept at the shelter it was the police that gave him a place to sleep.he was deprive of food,but having *** without food it took the grace of god for him to survive.this same friend is holding tghe hospital the sum of $1,800.00 from the abuse couse by his wife.they have just spend 8months together and before she send him out of the house but he washelp by friends and shelter.and now he is doing fine and now the wife want him back but he refuse to go back to her.now they wife is finding a means to nail him by saying they just stay for 8 months together.now what can my friend do please i need your advise thanks.from harrison

I have a friends who was married to a us citizen about 3yrs ago but he file for me to come into united state 2yrs after there marriage but the same man was treated like a slave and he was abuse by the wife.i can recall when my friend told me he was rush to the hospital that they wife slap and put fleet some airfreshner into his face and he inhale it and was unconscious.he said his wife call the paramedic 30 minute after he was unconscious and told them that his is an immigrant from africa she denied calling him her husband. though my friend have been deprive from communicating with his family from africa becouse of his wife sis not allow him to recieve a call from his sick mother and he was deprive of food.it was poeple who are helping him including me.now he has his 10yrs green card though he reported the case to the police and he had a case number given to him by the police and this is the second time he did report his wife.there was a time he wife push him out of a car and left him in desoto whiule by ihe gave me a call to come pick me that day he slept at the shelter it was the police that gave him a place to sleep.he was deprive of food,but having *** without food it took the grace of god for him to survive.this same friend is holding tghe hospital the sum of $1,800.00 from the abuse couse by his wife.they have just spend 8months together and before she send him out of the house but he washelp by friends and shelter.and now he is doing fine and now the wife want him back but he refuse to go back to her.now they wife is finding a means to nail him by saying they just stay for 8 months together.now what can my friend do please i need your advise thanks.from harrison

If your friend already has the 10yr card, he doesn't have a problem immigration-wise. Maybe other problems but not that one. She can write to the USCIS saying it was a fraudulent marriage blah blah...but it's not her who removes him from the country. The only person who can order that is the Immigration Judge.

Usually the USCIS take little notice of an ex-spouse unless there is real evidence of fraud.
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:
    If your friend already has the 10yr card, he doesn't have a problem immigration-wise. Maybe other problems but not that one. She can write to the USCIS saying it was a fraudulent marriage blah blah...but it's not her who removes him from the country. The only person who can order that is the Immigration Judge.

Wheres The Flag brit??? did you forget to Fly Your Al mighty British flag??? You gotta show em Where and What You are about!!!

Usually the USCIS take little notice of an ex-spouse unless there is real evidence of fraud. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

did you say your friend filed for you?