free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: You Are Being Controlled!!!

I Have completed research today. my Posts watched, Controlled! Trust me!!! you can be eliminated If What You share goes against The Idea of The board!

If You Trust ILW You Are FOOL!!! I Been Testing!!!
    watching!!! They Just Brought In activity to stop My Words!!!
    technical cr ap, !! However They did it!!! Do you Feel free??? safe???? As I share, Speak, they are attempting to erase the truth!!! My soul is digital!!! I just want The Truth shared!!! they Did attempt To silence me!!!
    could Have been another poster???? They Only got through 1 protection!!! I as of now cannot say It was ILW for certain, YET????
    However, I Am Here and my Words will not be silenced By corruption Or greed!!!
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

I Have completed research today. my Posts watched, Controlled! Trust me!!! you can be eliminated If What You share goes against The Idea of The board!

If You Trust ILW You Are FOOL!!! I Been Testing!!!
    watching!!! They Just Brought In activity to stop My Words!!!
    technical cr ap, !! However They did it!!! Do you Feel free??? safe???? As I share, Speak, they are attempting to erase the truth!!! My soul is digital!!! I just want The Truth shared!!! they Did attempt To silence me!!!
    could Have been another poster???? They Only got through 1 protection!!! I as of now cannot say It was ILW for certain, YET????
    However, I Am Here and my Words will not be silenced By corruption Or greed!!!
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
    Huh? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Your on the right Side so far. I have Technology To ....... Nevermind. I added Some words a few minutes ago. within the interface I was attacked, silenced by erasing, Deleting What I posted. I Use many OS. Simutaniously!!! There Are intruders attempting To silence me!! Mir Will Never be silenced by those of corruption and greed!!!

For Those that Got in? help yourself!!! This Is one of many!!! Can i Get you a coffee? tea??? just ask, more than welcome to anything you seek!!!
    I Saw you!!!

BTW, thanks. I gotcha!!!

for Those on the Board I appologize. This is ......... different!!! Outside, Yet connected To my situation. Those Of afar not of USA Do not go down Without a fight. Till death!!! Simular to vietnam where anything goes!!! Unthinkable actions! ICE, USCIS, FED, Police, All notified!!
    ZERO!!! The Blinders went on. OHHH ****, immigration Issues??? Dear God!!! hide in the closet Fast!!! Ignore!! forget!!! it Was a Dream, not real!!!

It was real and it Has affected The majority of USA!!! Trickery and manipulation!!! fooled Those In High places making 300k a year!! Our government and Judicial sytem! What happened????

I don't understand and I guess there's a reason for it. Take care, MIR. There are those of us out in cyberspace who think about you and care.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
    I don't understand and I guess there's a reason for it. Take care, MIR. There are those of us out in cyberspace who think about you and care. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi Sam!!! Was This attempt you????
    Or outside???? I Live true!!! protect usa at all Cost!!! The People at all cost!!! I dont know all of them but i will protect them at all cost!!! I Am Severe technology!!! I saw, Experienced Undesireble Activity Today!!! Was this ILW??? Or A Poster????

Sorry hunny, I am not Sam and have nothing at all to do with the running of this site. Just a grunt poster like most.

I don't understand and I guess there's a reason for it. Take care, MIR. There are those of us out in cyberspace who think about you and care. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mir has respect for many posters, Even those that
    Disapprove!! You Gotta be careful!! I was Just foolin around Today when I realized My Posts and Others!!! Where being watched!!! I Am a simple person, Yet Techy!!! I Research, study, watch, listen, Seeking new information. Yet There are Others that are attempting To silence Free speach!!!! do Not like Mir!!! because MIR too smart!!! Knows too much!!!

Watch out MIR...they're out to get you!

"What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."