free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: may I send "medical" later?

Hey everybody,
    I'm going to send in all of my forms (I-130, I-485,I-131,I-765) in one package. But...As I've read on this board before, the I-130 itself would take time to get approved by INS and after which they usually will let you know weather you need more documents or not. (I don't know, if there is going to be any interview after I-130 has been approved or not?)
    I've heard that they would ask you to bring a "medical" to the interview (well, I think it depends on the requirements of my local office, ah?), which is going to be who-knows-when. So, may I leave my medical out of my package now? Actually to be 100% sure, could anybody tell me where exactly I need to send my forms to (my state is NY)?

Hey everybody,
    I'm going to send in all of my forms (I-130, I-485,I-131,I-765) in one package. But...As I've read on this board before, the I-130 itself would take time to get approved by INS and after which they usually will let you know weather you need more documents or not. (I don't know, if there is going to be any interview after I-130 has been approved or not?)
    I've heard that they would ask you to bring a "medical" to the interview (well, I think it depends on the requirements of my local office, ah?), which is going to be who-knows-when. So, may I leave my medical out of my package now? Actually to be 100% sure, could anybody tell me where exactly I need to send my forms to (my state is NY)?

Medical is no problem...it's need on the date of the interview only...my friend did not send it and the Chicago Office did not request it...

Chicago office usually requests Medical Examination to be sent together with the I-485. Call the INS National Customer Service Center (it's an 800#) and ask them what the policy is specifically for your district office.

Chicago office usually requests Medical Examination to be sent together with the I-485. Call the INS National Customer Service Center (it's an 800#) and ask them what the policy is specifically for your district office.