50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: SAMMY OR MOHAN, PLEASE COMMENT

WHAT ARE THE CRIMES THAT 9 YRS GREENCARD HOLDER IS DEPORTABLE IF COMMITTED.

WHAT ARE THE CRIMES THAT 9 YRS GREENCARD HOLDER IS DEPORTABLE IF COMMITTED.

Jane, first of all, it doen't matter how long someone has green card (even if more than 100yrs) because if they get convicted for a crime which falls under "AGGREVIATED FELONY",then the person would be deported, unless s/he is a USC. Any crime wherein if sentence is imposed for one yr or more, then it is considered a aggreviated felony. This is long list of the crimes which fall under this category, which i personally can not list here, but you can check other posts over this board wherein lots of folks addressed this issue in very detalil. I would only say that almost 98% of the crimes fall under this category, and you should also know that our immigration jails across the U.S. are full of aggreviate felons for yrs even though they have lived their entire life here in america (i personally know a person who is a green card holder for 50yrs who is deportation proceeding), and even though they have USC spouses and children, but law is law, and nobody is above the law, even if that person is the President of the United States of America.

Okay Sammy get off the high horse. The President and all the elite are above every law in this country. The President has been arrested for drunk driving. He has taken illigal drugs. Did he go to jail..of course not. Is Ken LAy in jail after stealing millions? Of course not. Is OJ in jail for murder..you guessed it.

Wake up and stick to the immigration advice.

To Me:

BACK OFF and leave Sammy alone. at least he answered the question and he did stick to giving immigration advice. NOW......did u?

you guessed it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WAKE UP AND STICK TO IMMIGRATION ADVICE! in which i am sure u have no knowlegde of this is why u post this type of remarks

thank you very MUCH

TO ME,
    Before writing any sort of comment you should know the difference between President and LPR.
    President is citizen , Can you explain where you think He willbe deported too?
    You should control your mouth and dont try to demoralize people who give advise here on this board, you have no idea who precious thes advises are to the people who are in trouble same way you dont have any idea about the LAw too.

"me" -- don't think Sammy doesn't believe what he's saying...he's speaking what he's read in books, 'cuz he's no experience whatsoever in the real world...it'll take some time for him to understand in what country he lives...