free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mrrrr

So lets see.. are u saying a month ago everything was ok and 751 signed, and now after signing everything is not ok and u want to split hmmmm what do u think folks

Now seriously,Did you have any idea that she is possibly homosexual and if so can u prove it? Did you know for fact when u married she was this way? And if you are looking for a fight tonight .. is this so u can look for a police report for abuse from spouse and look to get a PFA? if answer is yes, then I say you have done your homework, and plan B is in place.

About 1/3 of i751 are pulled for interview. Some random, some for suspicion, some for lack of documention etc. you never know, its a roll of the dice.

so tell me.... "DO You feel Lucky"

I have a lot of ******* friends. I stay overnight at their houses when I visit them, as they live far away. We go out, get drunk, walk home, sleep it off. No hanky panky, we just like to party once in a while. DOES NOT MAKE ME A *******.
    Sweet Madame Belu

Maybe you could steal some silverware on your way out! You are feeling betrayed & hurt but your thinking of sticking her family with student loans as some way of exacting revenge, is not thinking right. You want a pound of flesh as compensation for being hurt? This type thinking will poisen you

JohnDoe:

I have explained you in detail all your choices I do not get why you came to the board again to ask the same question.

whats the problem? you a lucky man JohnDoe. Every man is looking for a bisex-ual wife and YOU GOT IT. BE HAPPY! enjoy it. JOIN IN.

p.s. if you get a change...record it and pass it on.

John Doe:

The will not be responsible for your student loans. I thought my wife's family would be for mine, but after doing the proper research I found out that they will not.

The affidavit of support they filed on your behalf is only for public benefits and student loans are not public benefits for USCIS.

Also, if you name your wife or any of her family members on your MASTER PROMISARY NOTE FOR LOANS, they are only required there in case you dissappear so they can call them and locate you they will not be liable for any oustanding balance.

It is good to heard different opinions, but in this occasion it is different because nobody will advise you better than someone who is going through what you are going. Also many people give advice without knowing USCIS interpretations and decisions on this cases.
    It is very important that you get going to reach the requirements to apply for more than one waiver.

JohnDoe:

They will never get your money but you can't forget of ever coming back to the US.

JUS DOCUMENT YOUR EMOTIONAL ABUSE FROM YOUR WIFE and then you can have peace of mind, if you want I can email you an expert in your area that can analyze your situation and if you qualify write a report for you.

Hey.. I was looking for ur story and couldnt find it. was it unser another name before? In anyway, I feel for you because it truly sounds like you are in an emotional abuse situation. Just document everything, and whatever you do , do not get into any type of physical altercations with her!! everything you do from this point on you will have to think before reacting. If all goes well , I see no reason that you would have to leave the country. Besides, if u leave.... who's gonna pay those student loans