50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: I129F denied

Has anyone experienced the same? I129F denied due to failure to attach copy of petition.

I am a US Citzen and filed I129F petition in May 2003 with the CA Service Center. Request for additional evidence was received Nov 2003. We submitted all required primary and secondary evidence to establish meeting within the 2year timeframe (copy of passport with stamps, 10 airline stubs and many film dated photos). Received denial notice Jan 2003. The notice acknowledges receipt of the necessary evidence however says the petition is denied because we did not return the "attached copy of petition with appropriate corrections".
    Here's the kicker... The Nov 2003 request for evidence letter does not mention the need for petition corrections- only additional primary evidence, specifically my passport stamped, and no petition was attached or included.
    It seems to be a flagrant mistake.

Does anyone have a similar circumstance or can you offer some advice?

Has anyone experienced the same? I129F denied due to failure to attach copy of petition.

I am a US Citzen and filed I129F petition in May 2003 with the CA Service Center. Request for additional evidence was received Nov 2003. We submitted all required primary and secondary evidence to establish meeting within the 2year timeframe (copy of passport with stamps, 10 airline stubs and many film dated photos). Received denial notice Jan 2003. The notice acknowledges receipt of the necessary evidence however says the petition is denied because we did not return the "attached copy of petition with appropriate corrections".
    Here's the kicker... The Nov 2003 request for evidence letter does not mention the need for petition corrections- only additional primary evidence, specifically my passport stamped, and no petition was attached or included.
    It seems to be a flagrant mistake.

Does anyone have a similar circumstance or can you offer some advice?

Go to the BCIS website and read the section on how to appeal the denial - it should be fairly simple. Good luck.