50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: about l1b visa

i am coming to usa from last eight year,but this time when i came the immigration person at the airport they only give me 7day i94 and tell me to apply for L1 visa.i took the extension till 8th dec and apply for L1 visa.which they denied just after i leave the country.The resons are that my managerial duties are not good enough and they give me a time to go for the motion.now i want to know that should i apply for the motion with providing them solid paper work or should i apply a freash new L1 visa

i am coming to usa from last eight year,but this time when i came the immigration person at the airport they only give me 7day i94 and tell me to apply for L1 visa.i took the extension till 8th dec and apply for L1 visa.which they denied just after i leave the country.The resons are that my managerial duties are not good enough and they give me a time to go for the motion.now i want to know that should i apply for the motion with providing them solid paper work or should i apply a freash new L1 visa

You have to file the new motion. Any new application for an L-1 change of status is invalid during the application process for another application for change of status. A second application will be automatically denied for fraud and you will be placed in proceedings.

i file my L1 petetion in a premium process and it got deny.now i want to know one thing that if i go for the motion against my deny for which they give a date till 12th jan 09.now i want to know that if i go for a motion then till what time they will going to take the decision on my petition.does it has some time frame in which they have to decied.

No, once you file a motion, the USCIS must make a decision. You do not have to leave until they make a decision.

well right now i am in india.The only thing which is putting me in a confusion that how much time will uscis will going to take if i decied to go for the motion agianst my L1 deny.becacuse after that only i will going to decied that whether i should apply a new L1 visa (in a regular process) or should i go for the motion.All of my business is in usa and i just want to save my time and get out of this visa problems.please help me about this.

If you left the U.S. your application was automatically denied. You need to apply for an L-1B visa at the American Embassy/Consulate having jurisdiction over your current residence.