50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: for anti immigrant people

Have you guys ever considered of illegals who came here legally but fell out of status not because of their mistakes but by their ignorant american lawyers????
    Right now gov shows no mercy to them and while their spouses can enjoy normal lives.
    I think some of you are ignorant bigots who only think of yourselves and don't offer solutions, just deportation. May I remind you that if you were not so lucky to be born here or any other safe/prosperous countries, you'd do the same as illegals.

Have you guys ever considered of illegals who came here legally but fell out of status not because of their mistakes but by their ignorant american lawyers????
    Right now gov shows no mercy to them and while their spouses can enjoy normal lives.
    I think some of you are ignorant bigots who only think of yourselves and don't offer solutions, just deportation. May I remind you that if you were not so lucky to be born here or any other safe/prosperous countries, you'd do the same as illegals.

i do agree with you and one should consider a lot of things before showing hate towards anybody...

Spin
    You seem to think you HAVE A RIGHT to go to any coountry of your choice, WRONG, your here as a guest, PERIOD.As you are in any country, they have the RIGHT to ask you to leave.

It is not so much "anti-immigrant" than it is "anti-law". Many of the people who fall out of status do so out of unknown and innocent mistakes and hopefully they will be picked out and "forgiven".

But plenty others blatantly violate the laws. I'm guessing it's because they come from an environment and culture that promotes cheating and lawlessness. These are the people that Americans don't want. America used to be a trustworthy place, people didn't lock their doors or cars, you could leave your car with engine running in front of your house to warm up the engine and nobody would even think about taking it. The fruit stand used to be just a basket with fruits in it and a little can there the buyer was trusted to drop of his or her money depending on how much they took off the basket (with no sales people). You go into a foreign owned 7-11 these days and the mistrust you get from the owner, tells you what kind of environment and background he or she's coming from.

If you don't know what America used to be, you won't understand why many Americans don't want any more immigrants anymore...

Advice 2 says:
    If you don't know what America used to be, you won't understand why many Americans don't want any more immigrants anymore...

Hey my friend, you can not say America's problems are caused by immigrants. Sorry, but you are absolutely wrong. When a country becomes so big and so rich and gives too much freedom (sometimes dissipation), problems start to happen. History has proven so. Do you know why the great Roman Empire fell? decay of moral values and personal success (rather than collective success) are among the reasons.

US may be the richest and more powerful country in the world but it also has the biggest problems. The rate of murders is unbelieveable (at least for me that I came here less than a month ago). Shooting as Columbine dont happen in other countries (and those were white american kids). For example, Japan has one of the lowest murder rates in the world bbut one of the highest suicide ones. Why? It'a a matter or different raising and values: If I am frustrated, I wont kill other but kill myself (of course, I am simplyfying a more complex sociological issue).

Dont blame aliens for the problems of US. The are good immigrants and bad immigrants, the same as there are good americans and bad americans. Dont forget that US won the WW2 because of european jews who created the atomic bomb. Dont forget that most of the best chefs are italian (we all enjoy their food), the best medicine people (and math people) are from India, the Olympic runners came from Africa and even JFK was son of Greeks. Besides, America is the country of the immigrants (even the British piligrims were so) and the only "original" habitants are the Native Americans.

Hola Cayita,
    as most know, I'm not anti-immigrant ;-O
    What most Americans don't like is the rude disregard for any laws that foreigners bring with them and their cultural unwillingness not wanting to adjust to our way of doing things, but expecting us to adjust to them. If someone steps foot here by breaking our laws, what is there to expect of such a "good" immigrant?

By the way, the worst school schooting was in Germany with 18 dead by just one gun boy, imagine they had two as in Columbine - http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/1952869.stm).

JFK is not of Greek ancestry, but of Irish! It is true that the murder rate is the highest in the U.S. compared with industrilized nations. But it is lower than devoloping nations with a similar population of 300 million! Most of these deaths 30-50 K annualy/ are due to gun violence - the problem is easy to solve if impotent men substituiting their manhood with guns would wean off ;-P

All in all; there is the right thing to do even if you become out of status for reasons beyond you. Fix them as soon as possible or leave!

Acelaw,

I realized my mistake about Kennedy, an hour after I posted my message. I forgot to correct it though (I guess I can be excused as I havent attend to school here). And I do remember the incident in Germany, very tragic and just a few days after Columbine.

I do agree that breaking the law just to stay here is absolutelly wrong. Excuses as I am poor in my country and I want to have the american dream are not valid, for me. Otherwise, you could justify crimes as murder or robbery just because the "the end justifies the means". I am very respectfull of the law, I am a lawyer (the good ones, believe me) and my husband is a federal law enforcement officer.

One thing I disagree -- immigrants have their culture (which in many cases is quite different from the classic "american" way of life) and I strongly consider that should be respected. I dont mean that natives have to addapt to foreigners or vice-versa; I mean that each group should tolerate and respect the other. The american way, is not THE way of life, there is no abosulte way of life. Everything is different and serves the peculiarities of each place and time.

"I think some of you are ignorant bigots who only think of yourselves and don't offer solutions, just deportation."

US just offers deportation? Hehe get your facts straight, US also offers you bunch of reliefs from it!!! This is the only country where you get to have a fair deportation trial and show proof that you can stay. Not satisfied, you have other courts and appeal boards if you feel mistreated. Show me one another country where you have thousands of reliefs from deportation and not deported immediately... Please?
    SEMPER VIPER / Army Strong!