50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: FOR TB

I am reading mostly all the posting. trying to answer and help people with all my recourses. these people really need help OR can,t get either proper advise even to pay high fees to lawyers or in some cases they don't have money to pay and they turn out to the board. thats is the actual meaning of this board. LINDA, JUJU, Leader are trying to keep sprit alive BUT some people Like TB is here only for fun. I guess he has nothing else to do.

TB , Instead of wasting time why can,t you go and trying to answer some genuine question, go to LAw library or other site to get answers. it will increase you knowledge and it will feel nice when people will praise you.

I am reading mostly all the posting. trying to answer and help people with all my recourses. these people really need help OR can,t get either proper advise even to pay high fees to lawyers or in some cases they don't have money to pay and they turn out to the board. thats is the actual meaning of this board. LINDA, JUJU, Leader are trying to keep sprit alive BUT some people Like TB is here only for fun. I guess he has nothing else to do.

TB , Instead of wasting time why can,t you go and trying to answer some genuine question, go to LAw library or other site to get answers. it will increase you knowledge and it will feel nice when people will praise you.

THE POSTS ARE BEING WATCHED FINALLY, DONT WORRY ABOUT HIM ANYMORE... HE IS BOUND TO LEAVE ANYWAY...

Nope. I won't leave. Keep deleting my posts and I will post twice as much.

DAYS OF TB ARE ALL OVER

HA HA HA

You'll post twice as much and they will be deleted at the same rate... Admit that you lost the game loser, like all the games you lost in your miserable life...

Does this mean TB doesn't have any......"friends"? ......you truly are the playground fool TB.

Probably tb and his mother are not in good terms again and that is why your attention is needed.

Please, ignore this guy, its not worth your time to attend to his trash. Do not go down to his level.

I am sick and tire of your attention to him. From now on, please ignore him.If you can not help, do not trash this Board with your childish and non-sense posting. This Board are for those who need help and for those who are willing to help. Bigots and racist, please leave us alone.

Doesnt it seem like TB waits for his parents to go to bed before he can use their computer? He's only here when no one is expecting him. You little TB please know that you are messing some grown up and you need to straighten ur act.Get ur act together kid.

If noone pays attention to him, he will eventually fade out... I think the boards getting back to its shape again... with tb's posts being deleted...