publisher - over
50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Friend has been refused entry to the us.

Hi, can anyone give me some direction? I have a friend from the uk that was refused entry to the us in 1993. In 1992 he was here on a 90 day visa, and did some work for cash, (he's a musician). His wife didn't like it that he was returning so she turned him in to the authorities, thus he wasn't allowed to enter the us in 1993. Can anyone tell me if he would be allowed re-enter now? He doesn't think it was ever formally documented, because he never recieved any documentation or letters from the us. Who should we contact to find out? I would appreciate any kind of help!! Thanks

Hi, can anyone give me some direction? I have a friend from the uk that was refused entry to the us in 1993. In 1992 he was here on a 90 day visa, and did some work for cash, (he's a musician). His wife didn't like it that he was returning so she turned him in to the authorities, thus he wasn't allowed to enter the us in 1993. Can anyone tell me if he would be allowed re-enter now? He doesn't think it was ever formally documented, because he never recieved any documentation or letters from the us. Who should we contact to find out? I would appreciate any kind of help!! Thanks

www.immigrationportal.com beautiful site, you'll get the answers you need. Good Luck!

One heart knows what she is saying. After you'll visit this site, you can go to:

www.workpermit.com,
    another great immigration site, where your answer will be answered correctly, not incorrectly, the way is being done here by everyone(except Umesh).

Good luck.Take care!

In short, he will not be allowed to enter the US under the VWP, therefore he will have to apply for another kind of visa at the US embassy in his homeland.

He did violate US immigrationlaws however which will complicate things and it might be hard to obtain a visa based upon his past but it is not impossible.

http://members.lycos.co.uk/usimmigration

Chances are overwhelming that he will be denied entry to the US using the waiver privilege - a privilege he LOST back in '93. Once lost, this privilege cannot be restored. He will most likely have to apply for a tourist visa from the embassy in the UK. There is a remote possibility that he might "get by" but in today's security-concious climate, it is not very likely.
    Also understand that even if he gets a visa, he could still be denied entry (if for example, there were other parts to his story that you don't know, or if when he arrives at the airport, he has other undisclosed intentions that are revealed). A visa by itself is NOT permission to enter the US.