50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Moral Turpitude (Fake Birth Paper)

HI,

My name is , I am presently a student at University, in Wisconsin. I am an honor role student and have been working with the district attorney of Wisconsin. I am hardworking person of age 20 and have no illegal records.
    The reason that I am contacting you is because of a calamity that occurred earlier this week.
    It all started when my parents left home for the holidays with my brothers and sisters. During that event, I came across a birth paper which was located in a lock safe. I was able to retrieve it because I was taking care of the business. Well, when I came across the papers I thought about it and came to believe that I was indeed a citizen of the United States. I was nevertheless a little weary of it because I knew that my Belize passport stated I was born in Belize. I doubted it since I had never seen my Belize birth paper every before as I had had received my passport when I was 4 years old.
    The next day I went in to the US embassy and spoke to a lady by the name of Mrs. Taylor, a US Consulate. I gave her the birth paper and asked her for a passport application as I was a US Citizen born in the US as the birth paper clearly showed. I did all this without the consent of my parents as I wasn't able to get a hold of them and I was really interested in doing what was right. I gave it to her and asked her if everything was ok because they took mighty long looking at my birth paper, thereafter, they told me to come back the following day. Well, I didn't know what to believe if it was real or not so I contacted the Virgin Islands and ask them how the birth paper looked and they told me and it fit the description of the paper I had. I wasn't able to verify the numbers and dates on it as the American embassy in Belize did not want to give it back to me when I ask them for it. I even told the Consulate that I had contacted the Virgin Islands in an attempt to find out what was wrong but was only affirmed of the birth paper appearance. So I came to believe that I was in fact a US Citizen and that the mistake might have laid in my Belize passport.
    I made the consulate aware that I had called to the Virgin Islands to verify the paper as I was wondering about why they took a long time to go over it. Again she didn't tell me anything. So she said that as a US Citizen I need to bring in my Belize passport as it has my F1 visa and my American visa which as a citizen I should not have. I thought everything was correct as I spoke to her about all that I was doing and she said everything was fine all she needed was my passport to cancel my visa so that everything could go ahead. I then told her my parents aren't here in the country and I think that they have it, so she told me to bring it in as soon as possible or to have them DHL it to me so that I may bring it in.
    I then found my passport and brought it in right away and showed them that my Belize Passport had that I was born in Belize and I was wondering if that was a problem. She said no and continued to do her filings. She then told me to return tomorrow as the cashier is closed and I will need to pay for it. So I left. The next day I called for her again and asked if everything was alright and if she was certain that I will be able to get back to the United States where I was studying and that it was very important to me if I would not be able and she simply said yes don't worry, we need everything to start the application.
    Then I took my Belize passport in to her and she cancelled my visas and said to me that I haven't signed my application yet. So I went over it and she made the oath and in front of me was the birth paper. According to everything I knew at that time and how the events were unfolding, I sincerely believed that my birth paper was in fact real. So I signed it in front of her as she had the birth paper right in front of her. I wasn't even the individual who actually wrote out the application, it was a friend of my mothers who went over the paper with me and wrote in the details, so I quickly scanned over it , wrote in my height and then proceeded to sign it.
    It was then that I signed it that the consulate started telling me all these details and how my birth place was in fact Belize and she had just found that out and that I will be denied my visa for the rest of my life. I don't know why things are happening the way they are, as I had no intention of defrauding the embassy or wanting to live in the USA I simply thought that I was doing the right thing. I know I hadn't given much thought into it but that was because I was working with the Legal Aid office in Belize and at the same time running my parents two business.
    Now Mrs. Taylor has told me that I have no options and that if its not my fault its my parents and they want to have a meeting with my parents. The other lady at the office told me that if it was my parents fault and not mine and if I were innocent to it they would put the blame my parents and take away their visa but I don't want anything to happen to my parents.
    I have spoken to my dad and he has recently informed me that indeed the birth paper is unreal and that it was about 10 years ago that a guy had offered him them at a large price for our family, but he refused and the guy had left him with the single paper as simply proof that he was able to get it. Thereafter, many things had happened with my parents, as their cousin had robbed them of a great deal of money and my dad began keeping records of everything and in so doing accidentally kept the birth paper with him. Everything culminated from what I found and came to believe since the consulate kept pulling me along innocently. I had no reason to take it in other than I thought it was the right thing to do, as I had all my visas for school already set for my trip in the next 2 weeks.

Please, I am asking anyone who knows about these cases to please help me and save my life as everything that I have worked for and all my honesty in Wisconsin has been taken away from me while I was trying to do what was right.

Please take into consideration that I have traveled to the US and other countries many many times and that I had everything, all my visas in place and far from expiring. I'm due back at my university and at my job at the district attorney's office by the 18th of August. I feel as if my life is over, and I ask for help and guidance in this matter. Everything transpired really quick and I hadnt given much thought into the repercussion of my finding and providing them with a document that might have been fake, the thought did not cross my mind within the two days. Please I really do need help within two weeks, if you know someone that may help me or you are able, I humbly pray for your assistance, even if a charge will be applied.

I really need to get back to school and continue my life. As upon graduating ill be applying ot the law school of Cambridge University. I have been doing my own research and checking out the charges that might be applied down her to me as a result of my mistake and I suspect it follows under the moral turpitude. The information on the paper I recieved from the consulate states: Section 212(a) 6 C 2, which prohibits issuance of a visa to anyone who falsely claims U.S. Citizneship.

I hope that will be of assistance. I know now that I might not be able to solve this matter very quickly, and am still willing to forgo my education until I can get this matter cleared up.

Thanks so much.

Is there anyway to make them reconsider their act, or any higher body that might hear my story and realize that i had made a very crazy mistake.

HI,

My name is , I am presently a student at University, in Wisconsin. I am an honor role student and have been working with the district attorney of Wisconsin. I am hardworking person of age 20 and have no illegal records.
    The reason that I am contacting you is because of a calamity that occurred earlier this week.
    It all started when my parents left home for the holidays with my brothers and sisters. During that event, I came across a birth paper which was located in a lock safe. I was able to retrieve it because I was taking care of the business. Well, when I came across the papers I thought about it and came to believe that I was indeed a citizen of the United States. I was nevertheless a little weary of it because I knew that my Belize passport stated I was born in Belize. I doubted it since I had never seen my Belize birth paper every before as I had had received my passport when I was 4 years old.
    The next day I went in to the US embassy and spoke to a lady by the name of Mrs. Taylor, a US Consulate. I gave her the birth paper and asked her for a passport application as I was a US Citizen born in the US as the birth paper clearly showed. I did all this without the consent of my parents as I wasn't able to get a hold of them and I was really interested in doing what was right. I gave it to her and asked her if everything was ok because they took mighty long looking at my birth paper, thereafter, they told me to come back the following day. Well, I didn't know what to believe if it was real or not so I contacted the Virgin Islands and ask them how the birth paper looked and they told me and it fit the description of the paper I had. I wasn't able to verify the numbers and dates on it as the American embassy in Belize did not want to give it back to me when I ask them for it. I even told the Consulate that I had contacted the Virgin Islands in an attempt to find out what was wrong but was only affirmed of the birth paper appearance. So I came to believe that I was in fact a US Citizen and that the mistake might have laid in my Belize passport.
    I made the consulate aware that I had called to the Virgin Islands to verify the paper as I was wondering about why they took a long time to go over it. Again she didn't tell me anything. So she said that as a US Citizen I need to bring in my Belize passport as it has my F1 visa and my American visa which as a citizen I should not have. I thought everything was correct as I spoke to her about all that I was doing and she said everything was fine all she needed was my passport to cancel my visa so that everything could go ahead. I then told her my parents aren't here in the country and I think that they have it, so she told me to bring it in as soon as possible or to have them DHL it to me so that I may bring it in.
    I then found my passport and brought it in right away and showed them that my Belize Passport had that I was born in Belize and I was wondering if that was a problem. She said no and continued to do her filings. She then told me to return tomorrow as the cashier is closed and I will need to pay for it. So I left. The next day I called for her again and asked if everything was alright and if she was certain that I will be able to get back to the United States where I was studying and that it was very important to me if I would not be able and she simply said yes don't worry, we need everything to start the application.
    Then I took my Belize passport in to her and she cancelled my visas and said to me that I haven't signed my application yet. So I went over it and she made the oath and in front of me was the birth paper. According to everything I knew at that time and how the events were unfolding, I sincerely believed that my birth paper was in fact real. So I signed it in front of her as she had the birth paper right in front of her. I wasn't even the individual who actually wrote out the application, it was a friend of my mothers who went over the paper with me and wrote in the details, so I quickly scanned over it , wrote in my height and then proceeded to sign it.
    It was then that I signed it that the consulate started telling me all these details and how my birth place was in fact Belize and she had just found that out and that I will be denied my visa for the rest of my life. I don't know why things are happening the way they are, as I had no intention of defrauding the embassy or wanting to live in the USA I simply thought that I was doing the right thing. I know I hadn't given much thought into it but that was because I was working with the Legal Aid office in Belize and at the same time running my parents two business.
    Now Mrs. Taylor has told me that I have no options and that if its not my fault its my parents and they want to have a meeting with my parents. The other lady at the office told me that if it was my parents fault and not mine and if I were innocent to it they would put the blame my parents and take away their visa but I don't want anything to happen to my parents.
    I have spoken to my dad and he has recently informed me that indeed the birth paper is unreal and that it was about 10 years ago that a guy had offered him them at a large price for our family, but he refused and the guy had left him with the single paper as simply proof that he was able to get it. Thereafter, many things had happened with my parents, as their cousin had robbed them of a great deal of money and my dad began keeping records of everything and in so doing accidentally kept the birth paper with him. Everything culminated from what I found and came to believe since the consulate kept pulling me along innocently. I had no reason to take it in other than I thought it was the right thing to do, as I had all my visas for school already set for my trip in the next 2 weeks.

Please, I am asking anyone who knows about these cases to please help me and save my life as everything that I have worked for and all my honesty in Wisconsin has been taken away from me while I was trying to do what was right.

Please take into consideration that I have traveled to the US and other countries many many times and that I had everything, all my visas in place and far from expiring. I'm due back at my university and at my job at the district attorney's office by the 18th of August. I feel as if my life is over, and I ask for help and guidance in this matter. Everything transpired really quick and I hadnt given much thought into the repercussion of my finding and providing them with a document that might have been fake, the thought did not cross my mind within the two days. Please I really do need help within two weeks, if you know someone that may help me or you are able, I humbly pray for your assistance, even if a charge will be applied.

I really need to get back to school and continue my life. As upon graduating ill be applying ot the law school of Cambridge University. I have been doing my own research and checking out the charges that might be applied down her to me as a result of my mistake and I suspect it follows under the moral turpitude. The information on the paper I recieved from the consulate states: Section 212(a) 6 C 2, which prohibits issuance of a visa to anyone who falsely claims U.S. Citizneship.

I hope that will be of assistance. I know now that I might not be able to solve this matter very quickly, and am still willing to forgo my education until I can get this matter cleared up.

Thanks so much.

Is there anyway to make them reconsider their act, or any higher body that might hear my story and realize that i had made a very crazy mistake.

Bummer!

Sorry that this happened to you.

I have no advice except to pray on this and get a lawyer. This is a tough and serious one.

Goodluck and God Bless.

With the zero tolerance in effect there is not much you can do.If you have can ask your DA to help you pull string in the bureaucracy then something may come out.I see no reasonable way out to what you have done as we say: little knowledge is a dangerous thing and in your case disastrous.We'll hear what others can offer advise on you on your case.

GUY.....YOU SHOULD NEVER HAVE BETRAYED YOUR PARENTS LIKE THAT ...SHAME ON YOU MAN,YOU COULD OF GOT THEM LOCKED UP..I AM SURE THAT THEY LOVE YOU,THEY HAVE NO REASON TO HIDE YOUR PRESUMED ''CITIZENSHIP''......HOW DO YOU RUN A BUSENESS???????

Oh this is so terrible. I agree with B. Prayer and a good lawyer. You are between a rock and a hard place. If you persue this, your parents could face criminal charges. If you don't, your life begins to take a different course.

I am so sorry that this is such a mess for you. I will join B in praying for an outcome that is best for you and all of your family.

You will have a better feel for what can be done after you speak with an attorney. God help you in your efforts. Take care.

As you discovered, you are now apparently ineligible for a visa under INA 212 A 6 C (ii)- for having misrepresented yourself as an American citizen. Unfortunately there is NO waiver for this ineligibility. Congress made no provision for this violation of law. They considered this attempt at fraud to be the most serious and as such, there has no relief available.

Its so sad what happened. I will keep you in my prayers and hope you will get some kind of answers. Pray and get a good laywer.
    God Bless.

And yes my friends Elvis is alive...pay the consequences for your parents actions from the past. I will guess that an honor student at an american college could easily do great at a college in Belize.

This event...it's auch a shame!

Wonder why you didn't discuss with your parents before you act. There's no point looking back and regretting. Move on...

But whatever you pursue from hereon, don't ever think of foregoing your education.

There is a big world out there and USA is just a continent of it. If you don't wish to study in your own country, look elsewhere. There are so many reputable good univerities around.

May GOD bless you and your parents!

Take care and chin up to do right from hereon.