50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: A third world fellow wants to become an American

A friend of mine, a third world fellow, wants to know how he could become a resident and then a citizen of the US. I am not sure how to answer. Some of the 'holier than thou' US slobs would say to him "follow our laws, period". Well, when my ancesters came here they killed off scores of the native americans and took their land and brought in African slaves, bread them and traded them and worked them in the field. This is perfectly American, and I am pretty sure that every American is very proud of of past. The good life the Americans enjoy today is a resulf of those actions. And that is how they become American residents. I didn't have to do this, not a drop of blood in my hands, but the American founding fathers and my ancesters did the deads for us.

The 'holier than thau' Americans and 'follow our laws' Americans, and the 'what is wrong with our laws' Americans and I are very proud of our past. But we don't think that a foreigner ought to come here and kill Americans and take over their land to become residents. The time for those kind of actions has passed. Besides no one kills and commits genocide more efficiently than our ancestors, so don't even think of competing with us in that area.

This third world fellow wants to know if he slaughters a few Native Americans, just like our founding fathers did, soon after he arrives in the US (on a non-immigrant visa), will he be granted a residency visa. I think this is grosly offensive to 'holier than thou' Americans in this forum. Don't you think?

Else, the fellow contemplates that, he could get married to some American slob and get his papers but that is cheating I pointed out to him. Cheating is absolutely out of the question, not now all the cheating has been done. Sign treaties with the natives then kill them and take them. Actually, their was no cheating here. To the uninitiated this is pust plain genocide; and that is what was committed, not cheating. so, that is when this fellow suggested that he commit a mini genocide like our American forefathers. Well, I don't know about this. At this point I thought may be some of the 'follow our laws' Americans whose ancestors have committed the heinous crimes for them so that their decendents will have a good life and deny others of the right to live here, will actually like this Idea. I am not sure.

All American patriots are welcome to comment.

Thank you for you polite and cold answers.

A friend of mine, a third world fellow, wants to know how he could become a resident and then a citizen of the US. I am not sure how to answer. Some of the 'holier than thou' US slobs would say to him "follow our laws, period". Well, when my ancesters came here they killed off scores of the native americans and took their land and brought in African slaves, bread them and traded them and worked them in the field. This is perfectly American, and I am pretty sure that every American is very proud of of past. The good life the Americans enjoy today is a resulf of those actions. And that is how they become American residents. I didn't have to do this, not a drop of blood in my hands, but the American founding fathers and my ancesters did the deads for us.

The 'holier than thau' Americans and 'follow our laws' Americans, and the 'what is wrong with our laws' Americans and I are very proud of our past. But we don't think that a foreigner ought to come here and kill Americans and take over their land to become residents. The time for those kind of actions has passed. Besides no one kills and commits genocide more efficiently than our ancestors, so don't even think of competing with us in that area.

This third world fellow wants to know if he slaughters a few Native Americans, just like our founding fathers did, soon after he arrives in the US (on a non-immigrant visa), will he be granted a residency visa. I think this is grosly offensive to 'holier than thou' Americans in this forum. Don't you think?

Else, the fellow contemplates that, he could get married to some American slob and get his papers but that is cheating I pointed out to him. Cheating is absolutely out of the question, not now all the cheating has been done. Sign treaties with the natives then kill them and take them. Actually, their was no cheating here. To the uninitiated this is pust plain genocide; and that is what was committed, not cheating. so, that is when this fellow suggested that he commit a mini genocide like our American forefathers. Well, I don't know about this. At this point I thought may be some of the 'follow our laws' Americans whose ancestors have committed the heinous crimes for them so that their decendents will have a good life and deny others of the right to live here, will actually like this Idea. I am not sure.

All American patriots are welcome to comment.

Thank you for you polite and cold answers.

Does he have a 95-100mph fastball??

Few countries are populated by their "original" habitants. It's true the English took the land of the now called native-americans. At the same time, the Spaniards took the lands of the indians of South America (I can tell you for a fact that in my country there were 20 million people when the Spanish and and when they left, 300 years later, only 1 millon was left).
    The Big difference is that is South America races and cultures mixed. Spaniars, Indians, slaves from Africa, asian immigrants, we become an alltogether. The consequence: every person thas is born in a country in South America considers the native habitants as our ancestors and their history as our history. It seems the history is more related to the things that happen in our territory that to the nationality of the persons who were part of that history.
    This doesnt happen to the USC. I have noticed that here the US consider their history starts with the Independance or, in the best case, with the English migration. I dont know why they rea;;y consider the Native American history as an important part of themselves. People seem to make a distintion instead of consider it a whole. Maybe it is because, inconsciously, you guys make a distition because of the race. I am foreign and that allows me to make a more objective study of your sociology.
    Anyway, what is done is done. We can only pray that no country, civilization, or group of people takes the land of others in the future.

Actually, the US is populated by many "Third World fellas" including my grandfather who followed the rules and still got admitted.

Sounds like it's your Third World fella who's being sanctimonious and hypocritical. When I think of all the countries in the Third World where the rest of us would not be allowed to become immigrants, much less full citizens, well... talk about hypocrisy. My grandfather left the Middle East in part because of persecution under the Ottoman Empire, which was known for forced "conversions" of Christians to Islam, along with enslaving them. In fact, that's where the word "slave" comes from--the enslavement of the Slavic peoples by the Ottomans. Then, there's the little matter of modern day slavery in Africa, of and by Africans.

We have borders and rules as does every nation. If your Third World fella can't get admitted legally, well, his comments are self-serving and have more than a little of sour grapes.

Cayita implies that the US isn't mixed while Latin America is. Actually, that's far from the case. Many Americans have Native American blood, but we're so ethnically mixed after a generation or two that we really don't know our ancestry other than as "Americans". I was surprised to find out my (step) nephew is part Native American, as well as Anglo and Hispanic.
    My office mate's great grandmothers were Native American.

Thinking about it, it may be that Latin Americans place more emphasis on family history and connections, while Americans place more emphasis on individual effort and achievement.