50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Obama's Aunt: Biggest Immigration Story of the Century!!!

(Sept. 21) -- As Congress prepares to re-initiate the stalled immigration reform debate this week, one very personal immigration issue looks poised to hit the president close to home.

President Barack Obama's aunt, Zeituni Onyango, says she's done nothing wrong by illegally living in the United States for years and is therefore deserving of amnesty.

"If I come as an immigrant, you have the obligation to make me a citizen," Onyango, 58, told Boston's WBZ news.

In her first interview since Obama was elected president, Onyango described how she came to America in 2000 from her native Kenya, fell ill and was hospitalized. Upon her release, Onyango told WBZ, she was out of money. So rather than return to her homeland, she continued to live in the country in violation of immigration laws.

After stints in a Boston homeless shelter, Onyango was eventually put in public housing and began receiving disability payments. In 2004, an immigration judge ordered her to leave the country, but Onyango remained. However, she noted that her story was less about intentionally flouting federal immigration policy and more about its ineffectiveness.

"I didn't take advantage of the system," Onyango said. "The system took advantage of me."

Onyango says that she received no help from Obama as her case was reviewed by Judge Leonard Shapiro, who ruled in May that Onyango could remain in the United States.

<span class="flash-video"><object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000"
    codebase="http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=8,0,0,0"
    width="640"
    height="385"
    ><param name="wmode"
    value="transparent"
    ></param><param name="allowScriptAccess"
    value="never"
    ></param><param value="transparent"
    /><param value="never"
    /><param name="movie"
    value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nKdUu6zwDiI?fs=1&hl=en_US"
    /><param value="true"
    /><param value="always"
    /><embed pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"
    wmode="transparent"
    type="application/x-shockwave-flash"
    allowScriptAccess="never"
    src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nKdUu6zwDiI?fs=1&hl=en_US"
    width="640"
    height="385"
    /></object></span>

(Sept. 21) -- As Congress prepares to re-initiate the stalled immigration reform debate this week, one very personal immigration issue looks poised to hit the president close to home.

President Barack Obama's aunt, Zeituni Onyango, says she's done nothing wrong by illegally living in the United States for years and is therefore deserving of amnesty.

"If I come as an immigrant, you have the obligation to make me a citizen," Onyango, 58, told Boston's WBZ news.

In her first interview since Obama was elected president, Onyango described how she came to America in 2000 from her native Kenya, fell ill and was hospitalized. Upon her release, Onyango told WBZ, she was out of money. So rather than return to her homeland, she continued to live in the country in violation of immigration laws.

After stints in a Boston homeless shelter, Onyango was eventually put in public housing and began receiving disability payments. In 2004, an immigration judge ordered her to leave the country, but Onyango remained. However, she noted that her story was less about intentionally flouting federal immigration policy and more about its ineffectiveness.

"I didn't take advantage of the system," Onyango said. "The system took advantage of me."

Onyango says that she received no help from Obama as her case was reviewed by Judge Leonard Shapiro, who ruled in May that Onyango could remain in the United States.

<span class="flash-video"><object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000"
    codebase="http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=8,0,0,0"
    width="640"
    height="385"
    ><param name="wmode"
    value="transparent"
    ></param><param name="allowScriptAccess"
    value="never"
    ></param><param value="transparent"
    /><param value="never"
    /><param name="movie"
    value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nKdUu6zwDiI?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"
    /><param value="true"
    /><param value="always"
    /><embed pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"
    wmode="transparent"
    type="application/x-shockwave-flash"
    allowScriptAccess="never"
    src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nKdUu6zwDiI?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"
    width="640"
    height="385"
    /></object></span>

Obligated? Just say NO.

How the h.eck is she colletcing disability being an illegal.? Why cant she go home, all her relatives are there.

Why cant her affluent relative Obama take care of her at least while she is here so that she doesnt use our tax dollars or take away help that should be given to a legal person.

This arrogant display of entitlement makes me wanna pu.ke. Where is that pitbull when you need him Unique

Woman is Disgraceful

It will be interesting to see if the President will actually face this issue head on. My guess is that he will avoid it at some length, because it's a no-win for him. Support her in violation of policy and be guilty of favoring her, or turn her away and come off as a bad family member?
    Always interested in the H1-B visa, the Eb-5 Visa Program and other Eb5 Investor Visa related issues.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Where is that pitbull when you need him Unique </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

He's only interested in Rush Limbaugh

I canít believe this post is receiving so little attention. This is the biggest immigration story of the century.

Unique, you need to get a clue that most posters left on this forum could give a rat's behind what happens to immigrants. Very sad.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by unique:
    I canít believe this post is receiving so little attention. This is the biggest immigration story of the century. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Unique, you know that most of the regular posters here are pro illegal immigration. They have nothing to say on the matter.

Yes it was very sad that Proud didnt care about those "immigrants" that used identity theft to work for their company. After all they had to let them go. Very sad not to care and keep them employed anyway even though they were immigrants. Since the usa is obligated to take care of immigrants and give them citizenship.

Where is that pitbull that throws up while having s.ex....we need you

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by 4now:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by unique:
    I canít believe this post is receiving so little attention. This is the biggest immigration story of the century. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Unique, you know that most of the regular posters here are pro illegal immigration. They have nothing to say on the matter.

Yes it was very sad that Proud didnt care about those "immigrants" that used identity theft to work for their company. After all they had to let them go. Very sad not to care and keep them employed anyway even though they were immigrants. Since the usa is obligated to take care of immigrants and give them citizenship.

Where is that pitbull that throws up while having s.ex....we need you </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you lump me up to those whom you refer to as a pro illegal immigration, then that's another one of your twisted views. Pro-CIR like me are clamoring for change from the current broken setup such that the illegalities would stop. Whereas, pro status quo like yourself don't see anything wrong and want everything to be conducted like business as usual. Which between your camp and mine is pro illegal immigration?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rough Neighbor:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by 4now:

Where is that pitbull that throws up while having s.ex....we need you </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you lump me up to those whom you refer to as a pro illegal immigration, then that's another one of your twisted views. Pro-CIR like me are clamoring for change from the current broken setup such that the illegalities would stop. Whereas, pro status quo like yourself don't see anything wrong and want everything to be conducted like business as usual. Which between your camp and mine is pro illegal immigration? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nope.. not business as usual. I already stated that there should be an immigration reform. We do not need a comprehensive Imm reform at this time. make a bill that addresses the problems of legal residents and it will push thru no problem.

In the mean time. Let us get everify totally up and running for all employment, welfare benefits and federal benefits. let us further integrate the databases across the nation. Put an end to birthright to children of illegals. Review and fix requirements for the welfare benefits of usc children of illegals. Put them under the same standard that a legal resident would be under with usc children. this is just for starters. This would fix a lot of problems and things would start to take care of themselves. No I am not for status quo as you are implying. If those changes take place, they will not stay as they are.