50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Student visa novice

Hi i need to know if there is a way to apply a student visa without leaving the country. I just need to extend my stay for my licensure application and to get a few credits at school coz im planning to take a masteral degree in the future.im on a B2 visa.please let me know if there is a way to make it easy.Thanks!

Hi i need to know if there is a way to apply a student visa without leaving the country. I just need to extend my stay for my licensure application and to get a few credits at school coz im planning to take a masteral degree in the future.im on a B2 visa.please let me know if there is a way to make it easy.Thanks!

Talk to the international students office at the school you want to attend; you can't apply for F-1 status unless the school admits you, and they can tell you about the process.

it'snot possible by law to adjust to student.

On second note: "I want to change my status from tourist to terrorparasit. Can you help me? free of charge and efficiently, how to do it, quickly, you *******!"

I would suggest that you go home and do it at the embassy in your country. You are going to open up a bunch of red flags and you may be denied.

TO: SO-CALLED----Koelsch

DON'T YOU THINK PAL,THAT YOU ARE VERY UNPOLITE AND RUDE, DISCRIMINATING THOSE WHO CAME TO THIS COUNTRY IN SEARCH OF AMERICAN DREAM JUST LIKE YOUR ANCESSTORS MANY YEARS AGO????

WITH ALL DUE RESPECT,

thanks Robert and to all who replied appropriately. I don't think anybody wants a 'piece of ****' reply. after all it takes so much space and energy expenditure just to come up with that answer lets give Koelsch a great big kick on whatever is left normal to him--Oh darn! there is nothing.

You need to secure admission into the school of your choice first. Next the Designated Student Official (DSO) of your choice has to issue you a valid I-20 form.

With this and other required docs. that your DSO will advice you about, you can either file an application with the BCIS for a change of status from B2 to F1 (Academic Student),M1 (Vocational Student), or J1 (Exchange Visitor). For the J1, your DSO has to issue you with IAP-60 form rather than an I-20 form.

Alternatively you can take either the I-20 or IAP-60 forms bact to the US embassy in your country and armed with other required docs., you may apply for either an F1, M1, or J1 visa.

Hope this helps and good luck. Don't mind Koelsch or whatever he/her calls themselves. That individual is just a anti-immigrant/anti-foreign hater.

It is really sad that some people have nothing to contribute to the lives of others but hate and spite! I was told when I was growing up, that if a person has nothing constructive to say, it is far better to keep one's mouth shut, than to open it and spew out rubbish.

Bugu = Bushmaster

I take students to Mexco to pick up visa all the time insteadof them returning to their home country.