publisher - over
50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Looking for sponsoring employer - can you help to find him?

I can apply for LPR but I need to find employer willing to prove to DOL that he need me and cannot find worker in the USA for this position. Can anybody help me? Maybe some of the visitors of this page are employers... Or do you have some advice or idea? I filed my ETA-750 with DOL in April 2001 but sponsoring company went out of business and this is why I need to find new employer.

I can apply for LPR but I need to find employer willing to prove to DOL that he need me and cannot find worker in the USA for this position. Can anybody help me? Maybe some of the visitors of this page are employers... Or do you have some advice or idea? I filed my ETA-750 with DOL in April 2001 but sponsoring company went out of business and this is why I need to find new employer.

No businessman or employer is gonna help?

so what exactly do you mean by "an employer willing to prove to DOl that there are no Americans for this position"?
    With more than 2,000,000 Americans out of work since 2000, it is hard to imagine that there are no American workers who can do this job.
    Or are you looking for some employer to be "creative" when it comes time to file the papers?

If the sponsoring employer on the original labor certification went out of business, you cannot use that labor certification for an I-140. The labor certification is employer-specific, and you cannot transfer it to another company.

The original labor certification may be valid for 245(i) eligibility, but not for an I-140.

to: someone
    You are right, today is so big unemployment, that nobody really need foreign workers, but tens of thousand people will come this year again to this country though employment visa - H or EB (LPR) or J or whatever. This mean there are a lot of employers who are "able" to prove there is no american for their job. And employer like this I am looking for.

sorry: ...through employment visa.
    My e-mail is: areamanager407@hotmail.com

You have to be Indian to get an employment in US on work visa.
    Contact Indian employers and vendors and ask them how they get green cards for their Indian foreign IT workers?
    How they transfer visas between short-term contracts while being on bench for 6 months!
    When your H1B contract ends your H1B visa expires on the same they but they are able to transfer it and maintain the status. How?
    Why Indians in IT are "holy cows" in US and nobody fires them while Americans sre shed and slashed all the time.
    Americans have to be so well organized as Indian vendors bring poor IT staff to US (besides few exceptions).

Think again, let them come here rather than the IT jobs going to India. At least they share the tax burden and fuel the economy. Beside the IT rates are not really going down due to IT immigration. Look around you, who buys most of these new housing development. High paid IT immigrant who come from India, china etc... Also they tend to be good citizens and neighbours.

Currently we do NOt need any H1B workers at all.
    4 milions of Americans cannot find any decent work !
    All resumes from India are fake!
    Indians purchase their college diplomas on bazaar for 200$.
    Americans have to pay for collage degree at least from 200,000 to 500,000$ but Indians paid only 200$ for the fake diploma in India!