free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 130 denial help, never received letter

I had multiple problems with the office that was handling my i130 petition. They were outside normal processing (almost 5 years). The officer handling my case was VERY rude from day 1 (the interview). Anyway, I never received my denial letter from the office. They had sent me multiple items requesting more time for processing at my correct address though. What can I do?

I had multiple problems with the office that was handling my i130 petition. They were outside normal processing (almost 5 years). The officer handling my case was VERY rude from day 1 (the interview). Anyway, I never received my denial letter from the office. They had sent me multiple items requesting more time for processing at my correct address though. What can I do?

5 years??
    There is more to this story than you are disclosing.

Why is your husband in removal proceedings?

Did he enter the country EWI (entered without inspection)?

What evidence did you send with the I-130 that you filed?

You can always file another I-130 with evidence.

Yes, you can file an appeal based on your claim that you never received the denial. You will need to show that you moved and evidence that you contacted USCIS, like a follow up letter sent certified.

What form would i file? i know that a denial of a petition by a dhs officer should be on form eoir29 and filed at the office. is that what i should do? what would be the reason for it being untimely? how do i write it in legal terms?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by 4now:
    5 years??
    There is more to this story than you are disclosing.

Why is your husband in removal proceedings?

Did he enter the country EWI (entered without inspection)?

What evidence did you send with the I-130 that you filed?

You can always file another I-130 with evidence. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

he entered on a b1 visa and overstayed. since they waited so long to adjudicate the i-130, he filed an asylum claim, however the judge denied it and ordered deportation. the i130 was filed over 2 years before the asylum hearing though. It was a real asylum claim and was honest. He's from a 90-something % Muslim country and converted to Christianity here. Our family would be persecuted and we believe serious harm or death would come to him (or us) there if he's sent back. Plus, we're really worried about our 4 kids.

i130 evidence we sent: marriage certificate, birth certificates for myself & all 4 kids, letters, pictures, and lots more. I mean what else do they need? I don't think it's very smart to file another i130 because he is ordered deported now. It would be a waste of money. They wouldn't approve him for a 485 even after the i130 was granted (if it even is) for at least 10 years because of the deportation order. I continually submit more evidence as it becomes available, such as the children's birth certificates (because 3 of them have been born since I applied). I never in my wildest dreams would have thought that MY country would do this to 1 of its own, actually 5 of its own. It's sad. So, what do I have to think about, my choices are: 1. Move myself & children to a third world, muslim country. or 2. Raise my children here as a single mother and explain to them when they get older that our country sent their Daddy away.
    Neither is a good choice.

If he's from Egypt and has enough evidence for religious asylum then he will get approved. I know because a friend of mine did just that however that was before 911.

Checkout this website for asylum related matters.
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Someone12
    the OP is living proof that some trailerparks have not lost their resident idiot....and that people from certain parts of the world are notorious liars and visa cheats.....if you can part with your bon bons long enough, drop by yer local Walmart and buy a box of Kleenex and dry up those tears....why does the US of A need another lying visa cheat in our country, compromising the human gene pool?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:
    If he's from Egypt and has enough evidence for religious asylum then he will get approved. I know because a friend of mine did just that however that was before 911.

Checkout this website for asylum related matters. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, he's not from Egypt and the judge had hard feelings against him from the get-go and denied the claim and ordered deportation. Some people don't care if they are tearing apart a family. They have hardened their heart and feel like they are perfect for the job. There is a limited number of asylum claims that are allowed per year (according to the books). I guess his case wasn't bad enough because his country's media hasn't reported any persecution (probably because the media is controlled by the government and if they reported it, they wouldn't receive the help they receive from other countries, like the USA). It's true, it happens, and it's really sad. I may have to raise my kids in a mostly Muslim country because of it.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
    the OP is living proof that some trailerparks have not lost their resident idiot....and that people from certain parts of the world are notorious liars and visa cheats.....if you can part with your bon bons long enough, drop by yer local Walmart and buy a box of Kleenex and dry up those tears....why does the US of A need another lying visa cheat in our country, compromising the human gene pool? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Guess what? I'm not an idiot and I'm not from a trailerpark and never have been. I also do not eat bon bons. Now, first off, my husband is a good christian, good father and a hard working contributor to the society here in the us of a. You should really ask questions before throwing accusations someone's way. I don't know you, but it looks like you have something against immigrants. This country is a country of immigrants. No matter who you are, unless you're an American Indian, you can track your family back to someone who immigrated here. Please open your heart because the people you have harsh feelings against could have been your own family years ago. The irish felt it here years ago. God bless the people who leave what they know and come here (to the good old us of a) and try to make a better life for themselves. People don't choose where they are born, GOD does. I hope GOD opens your heart & eyes. And if you don't have something helpful for me, please keep your negative comments to yourself. Remember the saying "if you don't have something nice to say, say nothing at all". That's something we say here. I am a born & raised US citizen and I didn't choose who I fell in love with. What happened to you for you to have this hatred in your heart? Did you lose your job, a woman, there has to be a reason for you to be so negative. Forgive and forget and move on with your life. Good day to you.