50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: To Mian

IT is good to know that you get along with Indian more then Pakistani. I have many friends who are paki too, we have same culture too, But sometimes one ganda egg comes and mess it all up. I'm sorry about the comments I made because I seen it a lot, I tried to stay nutral but this time I really lost my head.
    The comment was not for all but to only one related person.

IT is good to know that you get along with Indian more then Pakistani. I have many friends who are paki too, we have same culture too, But sometimes one ganda egg comes and mess it all up. I'm sorry about the comments I made because I seen it a lot, I tried to stay nutral but this time I really lost my head.
    The comment was not for all but to only one related person.
    Its a discussion, not a legal advise..

Hi Mian,

How are you? Welcome to this board... I couldn't open the discussion board at all today... probably they must be doing some web-construction ... well I have lots of Pakistani friends ... and when I was in college ... we used to have dinner at each others place all the time... hope to see you frequently on this board.... I m glad that you and jo finally found job .... Wish you all the best ... Pasha

Hi guys!

I just noticed this post, and Mian is sleeping, but I will show him when he gets up for work.

He will be tickled pink!
    Sweet Madame Belu

Oops, posted under wrong name.
    Sweet Madame Belu

Dear Mohan Bhai:

It is true that we have same culture, and same values. And really, there are some gaanday unday who makes things difficult for everyone.

I am from Rajput family, belongs to Amratsar taran tarn. My father used to tell me, about Amratsar and his friends, and everything. It seems to have been a very good time, but then, the politicians of both sides ruined our lives, and drew a line on our motherland.

Since then we are apart, but we are not apart, we are same. Whenever something happens in India, whether it's an earthquake in Gudgrat or train crash in Kayrolla, we feel the painof the injured and sadness for those who left us in those incidents.

Tha's how I feel as a next generation, that we are still together.

Dear Pasha Bhai:

I thank you and am glad you don't mind me at the board, it's an honor for me. I have lots of Indian friends too. We visit each others houses, we join marriages, we have no differences. My Indian friends in America, like you, are family friends. We enjoy each others company. Thanks again, I will talk to you often now that I am here.

Hi Mian:
    I am also Indian but have a Paki brother, his name is Muddasar. His wife calls him Mian, so we all call him Mian.
    Good luck. Allah bless you.

LOL! Hey, I'm surprised!

My Indian Elder Brother, his name is Passi, he is such a wonderful guy, he is everywhere at once! I likes him very much. I am grateful to you for giving the name Mian for me to my wife. She says it "Mia." Thanks for your reply to my post.

Raam raam Passi, Bhai.