50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Help me with this !!!

My wife did some kind of Asylum petition a couple of year ago and she is still in the process. The time she filed for it, she was married to another guy but he abandoned her. The petition was also intended to help him get his paper. Now, I am marry to that wife and we will have a baby boy this May. Her case is not still finish because of the lawyer forgetting to file the right form, or providing the requested documentation. (I am also considering changing lawyer amid the complete payment of his fee).

Now I wanna to know how I can be included in the petition because I am living outside of US as of today. I was on F-1 and I just graduated. She has an appointment in Nov 2010.

My wife did some kind of Asylum petition a couple of year ago and she is still in the process. The time she filed for it, she was married to another guy but he abandoned her. The petition was also intended to help him get his paper. Now, I am marry to that wife and we will have a baby boy this May. Her case is not still finish because of the lawyer forgetting to file the right form, or providing the requested documentation. (I am also considering changing lawyer amid the complete payment of his fee).

Now I wanna to know how I can be included in the petition because I am living outside of US as of today. I was on F-1 and I just graduated. She has an appointment in Nov 2010.

Where did she sign the Asylum petition?

From what I gather it sounds like you may want to start the process again.
    Perception, not possession is 9 tenths of the law.

No luck there. The machinations with multiple marriages will expose her claim as fraud.

Federale86,
    I don't understand.What I am saying is that she added him when filling for the first time. The pro cess is still going on because she was at the interview again this Jan. They gave her another appointment for Nov 2010. They also asked her about the ex-husband and she told them he left her and she is filling for divorce; which imply that he will not be in the case anymore.
    From I know, she wait until she get granted and them she will file for me.
    NETBarrows: she is in US currently.

Roca,

How is she your wife and she's still in the process of filing for divorce from her "other" husband?!
    "A candle loses absolutely nothing by lighting another candle"

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Roca:
    Federale86,
    I don't understand.What I am saying is that she added him when filling for the first time. The pro cess is still going on because she was at the interview again this Jan. They gave her another appointment for Nov 2010. They also asked her about the ex-husband and she told them he left her and she is filling for divorce; which imply that he will not be in the case anymore.
    From I know, she wait until she get granted and them she will file for me.
    NETBarrows: she is in US currently. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I certainly hope that she had a final divorce cree from the first marriage before she married you, as this will further complicate things for you both. Bigamy is crime in USA.