publisher - over
50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Umesh or Anyone! How to write cover letter & attached explanation letters

Is there a specifice way to write out the cover letter? This is a first submission of AOS.

Also, I have to attach explanations of why I didn't file taxes to my tax forms (I-864), and I need more space for my jobs in last five years (G-325A). What is the proper way to set up the explanations, so it refers to the form and alien relative. (So if it comes loose, they know where it goes). Thanks!

Is there a specifice way to write out the cover letter? This is a first submission of AOS.

Also, I have to attach explanations of why I didn't file taxes to my tax forms (I-864), and I need more space for my jobs in last five years (G-325A). What is the proper way to set up the explanations, so it refers to the form and alien relative. (So if it comes loose, they know where it goes). Thanks!

If you need more space just Write Down Form No. and then Item No. with its description and use this sheet to answer the question.
    Remember for each and every question you will need a separate sheet. You also have to mention on the Oriiganl column to "See Attached Sheet" etc.
    You does not need a covering letter for these forms. If you will put a covering letter on top of your Forms, it may delay the processing, because it may be considered a response to some querry by the INS. By the time, they will realize it, it will be too late and you could lose processing for 1 - 2 months.
    Good luck.