50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: I-195's fiancee visa!!

Please help me someone, I am eagerly awaiting an approval on my finances' visa I am 9days shy of the 90day approval time and I am soooooooo nervous. I want to her something soon. It seems the Texas Service Center Processing times are moving s-l-o-w. Do you think I will have to wait siginaficantly longer past my 90days. My finance is coming from Ghana, if that matters! Please some one respond with words of hope, I am going crazy waiting!!

Please help me someone, I am eagerly awaiting an approval on my finances' visa I am 9days shy of the 90day approval time and I am soooooooo nervous. I want to her something soon. It seems the Texas Service Center Processing times are moving s-l-o-w. Do you think I will have to wait siginaficantly longer past my 90days. My finance is coming from Ghana, if that matters! Please some one respond with words of hope, I am going crazy waiting!!

check out the k-1 angery posting. they are staging a protest at the texas center cuz they have stopped processing k1's.

i am in the nebraska area, filed 10/8/2 still waiting probably have another 2 months to wait for approval. my fiancee is from tanzania. good luck

You do not have to worry. If your papers are okay then it will be approved. After your fiance comes to America then you will have 90 days to get married. I appreciate your concern for your fiance but it is out of your control.
    You can also check status of your petition on INS status online.
    Good luck

Quest . . . you need a dose of reality, believe me it will help you. Be prepared to wait another 100 days at least, at least. It is time that you and your fiance both face this reality. You need to because you will need all the help you can get to have your relationship survive this wait. The TRUTH will help you survive (like it is helping my relationship and wait). The truth is you have at least another 100 days of waiting in front of you.

Fred,oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh no please do not say that. I am desperately waiting for him. I am going crazy here without him. This has been the hardest thing in my life wait for my husband to arrive. I am sick and tired of this wait. Thank you for the reality check, but I refuse to except this,I understand what you are saying and I am praying for patience. I must continue to invoke the supreme beings on our behalf.I will call on the Gods of the Santeria,the African Diety to aid me.I am trully suffering this wait. If you add the fact that war is immenient,then you can trully understand my concern. Thanks anyway.Olodumare,Yemenya,Chango and Oshun will not let me down!! Ache!

Sorry I meant the I-129 fiancee,

Umesh,thanks for your encouragement ,however, there seems to be a point about the processing times of this type.Do you know of any known problems with this situation?Should I contact my congressman about this?What can I do?I want to be proactive in this endeavour. I agree with some here that I have paid my fees, I have certain rights as a tax paying citizens and is our government trying to screw us. I am soooooo tired, I need my mate.What is going on in Texas?

As you have seen on this board Texas Service Center is very slow in processing these Visas. Now since INS will be under Homeland Security Department as such it may take little longer during the transition period when INS will no more be under Department of Justice.
    Just pray to God that you get your approval asap.
    Good luck.

sure ya can write the senator or congressman, i wrote my senator, and got the dumbest most useless letter back giving me no infor at all. i would encourage you to email the paper they are always looking for story ideas. at least it is a proactive step.. i wish you all the best of luck, we are all waiting for our special soul mate.