free information!
Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bad News For The America Haters

They're still far behind America's percentage of fatties.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
    They're still far behind America's percentage of fatties. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Fed, you're so funny! Why would I hate America because of the fat people. I really feel sorry for the fat people but that doesn't mean I don't like America.

Why are you always poking?
    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Because she's always irrelevant and an idiot.

Koller it is because you and RN, Brit, etc. hate America so much they are engaged in hyper criticism of America and Americans. No issue passes without RN, Brit,Proud, etc. hating on America. It is so strange that you foreigners are so desperate to come here and remain, but express such hatred.

It is so sad that such haters are dragging down America.

Moron! America is a nation built by immigrants. Its history is a compilation of biographies of great immigrants. You hate immigrants. Therefore, you hate America. Idiot.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:
    Koller it is because you and RN, Brit, etc. hate America so much they are engaged in hyper criticism of America and Americans. No issue passes without RN, Brit,Proud, etc. hating on America. It is so strange that you foreigners are so desperate to come here and remain, but express such hatred.

It is so sad that such haters are dragging down America. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am not a foreigner and I don't hate my country. I will be the first to say, though, that America and its people are not perfect. It annoys me when people like you post degrading things about immigrants. We are a nation of immigrants, like it or not, and that's not going to change. It's much easier living life without being consumed with hatred and contempt. I suggest you and your buddies give it a rest.

Look in the mirror fedNUT before you denounce others. It's your kind who are "dragging down America" not us.
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:

It is so sad that such haters are dragging down America. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I do understand where you are coming from! Truthfully, I don't think anybody can drag down America, as she is way to big and to well organized to be dragged down. But, I actually do understand your view. No, I really do understand where you are coming from!

What is freedom if one cannot express freedom and be critical? What is freedom? Or is it that this freedom is only for you and/or the natural born Americans. It seems to me that you assume criticism is issued only by foreigners or immigrants. Have you seen the Republicans lately go around swinging the American Flag and at the same time declare they are against its government. I admit, I will never understand how that works.

But, I don't hate America and, it is ridiculous of you to think so. I personally wouldn't be here if I hated America. I have options and if things would be bad for me here, I'd make use of them. I still can for that matter go and live in Europe - the whole continent that is. I am doing good, professionally, financially, ethically, etc. Why do I do good, because I'm a civilized individual and I do my part. I provide services to America's inhabitants and they pay me for it. As long as this is going to happen, things will be fine. Now, if the economy sags more and people cannot afford to buy my services anymore, we will see what happens.

In the meantime, I depend on the American Government to do good, just as much as the American Government is dependent on me to do good. I reserve my right to critique as I see fit.

Perhaps it is you with the distorted view of things...go think about that.
    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire