1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: married Russian woman here in US cheating on hubby

edited for privacy; maybe private email might get it

edited for privacy; maybe private email might get it

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
    Forget about it. You were both just as guilty. You both knew of each others marriages. No innocence here.

Be grateful your wife took you back and leave it at that. Trying to mitigate your guilt by maligning her shows your weakness. Man up and accept what you did. Apologize to your wife and move on. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

NO,the problem here is that she is a lawless predator. She knew my weaknesses, exploited them, and got physical with me first. Every word I've said here is true, not maligning her to get back at her.

I'm not saying I'm not complicit here, but if she would have been ANY bit of honest with me I would have never associated with her. I HAVE apologized to the wife, she knows everything. I WANT to let it go, but the wife is so pissed she wants revenge. I ACCEPT what I did, I 'manned up' and told my wife of my own free accord. For TWENTY plus years I'd been faithful to my wife. This broad can't keep her legs closed for 5 years/3 different men and can't keep her hands off married men! Just by your sign-on I can tell you are Russian-sympathizer so I cannot take what you say constructively.

Tell me this then: Why does she insist that she's not married in Russia; that it was just a party there and only legal here? So she can sleep around? Are most Russian brides that come to the US like this? ALL of her friends apparently are like this and it's a contest to see who can get the richest American to marry them and still have their *** on the side.

Thanks for your honesty. I agree on 99% of what you say except that I never intended on this happening. She knows I have a mental problem and exploited it perfectly. I didn't seriously think anything was going to happen and once it did I was in too deep. I'm just glad my American wife is as wonderful as she is and we're working thru this as best we can. Sorry about the sympathizer crack; just frustrated at this point.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ToRussiaWithHate:
    Thanks for your honesty. I agree on 99% of what you say except that I never intended on this happening. She knows I have a mental problem and exploited it perfectly. I didn't seriously think anything was going to happen and once it did I was in too deep. I'm just glad my American wife is as wonderful as she is and we're working thru this as best we can. Sorry about the sympathizer crack; just frustrated at this point. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

There are Some bad people out There!!! Keep your distance and Concentrate on what you are familiar with. Your life!!!
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

The above thought is perfect and needs no extra addition..
    Eileen
    ====================
    Family Law

eileen123,

Contribute More??? Become Power??? Get In the groove???? . Need new blood!!!
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

yes, pretty much so on the mail-order-bride thing. Her hubby went to russia a few years back, met her. She already had a young russian man she was 'in love' with. Instead of marrying him she came back to the states to check out the 'spread' the man 30 years her senior was offering. A year later they were married here in the States. She chose wealth and material things over love, conceived a child with this man while he was on drugs/she drank heavily, and is wondering why her son is messed up. I think when she made the choice of material things over love she made her lifelong decision and it drove her mad. She is very shallow, angry all the time, and schizophrenic. Had I known all of this I'd have not gotten involved of course. It just makes it worse finding out all her russian friends do the same thing or worse and I was just a plaything. Emotions are not toys to be played with or used against others, especially vulnerable people who always want to please.

LOL OP had mental problems, yet didn't he say the Russian had problems too?

Maybe the OP took advantage of the woman, knowing she was unhappy and all the other things he said.

Anyways, whoever took advantage, the OP is married and should concentrate on that instead of trying to take revenge on the other woman.
    Jeez.. my feelings are that he feels she should get into trouble somehow after getting into strife with his wife.

Count yourself VERY lucky that your wife is giving you a chance! Marriage SHOULD NOT be taken so lightly, and remember your vows.

And if you want to keep pursuing that other woman by getting her into trouble, what would your wife think huh? She will think that you can't get over that woman, hence the obsession.

Move on!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
    1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.