free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I-864 question

My aunt is the sponsor(US Citizen) and my father is the beneficiary(under 245i). We are waiting until our visa PD becomes current until then I have some questions.

My aunt lives with us and she receives government benefits such as welfare and medicare. My father works and supports her and the family. My father is still an illegal immigrant however, he pays and files his taxes(makes slightly more than the federal poverty line)
    **She is also supported by her son and daughter who make A ALOT more than the federal poverty line

How would this work when she files for the I-864?

Thank you in advance

My aunt is the sponsor(US Citizen) and my father is the beneficiary(under 245i). We are waiting until our visa PD becomes current until then I have some questions.

My aunt lives with us and she receives government benefits such as welfare and medicare. My father works and supports her and the family. My father is still an illegal immigrant however, he pays and files his taxes(makes slightly more than the federal poverty line)
    **She is also supported by her son and daughter who make A ALOT more than the federal poverty line

How would this work when she files for the I-864?

Thank you in advance

Your aunt has to file an I-864. To make this very simple, have one of your cousins act as joint sponsor as well- filling out their own I-864. For your cousin, remember that they have to include their entire household plus your dad and his household.

Our cousin has to put our household on the form even though we do not live with them?

On the I-864 forum, I read that if the sponsor(my aunt) is receiving government tested public benefits, she may have to repay them or face being sued, how does that work in this case?

Whoever fills out the I-864 must include their entire household as well as anyone who is being sponsored. If your dad has dependents on the GC application (wife, kids), they must be included in the total.

Your aunt is a citizen. Why would she have to pay anything back?

By sponsoring your dad's gc, your aunt promises to support him so that he does not go on welfare. if your aunt can't afford it, you can get a joint sponsor- ie your cousin

enoc don't listen to these ignorant people, they know nothing about what they are talking about.

You need prefeshinel help, someone who can fix peypers for you for a small fee.

Pick up the phone and Call Malik Papish now @ 1-800-MALIKPAPISH !

Don't forget to mention that OldE from ilw.com referred you.

Good luck
    http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Because your father is working, he can still be arrested and deported for violating the law. Once you file for the visa, the consular officer or USCIS will deny it based on illegal employment and Social Security Number fraud.

Muahahahaha, Malik Papish sells Soshil Sekyurti cards for $50 a piece.
    Tens of thousands of Bangladeshis, Indians , Pakistanis and other wetbacks successfully use the soshil sekyurti cards fixed by Mr Papish.

You can kiss Mr Papish a.ss, muahahahaha !
    http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

He's 245i- they all work and immigration knows it. and how do you know he's committed SSN fraud. He could be using a Tax ID number, which the us government freely gives to anyone who asks.

My father has a valid SSN that he was issued wayyyy backk before the law changed.

Anyway, thank you, I'll have my cousin(joint sponsor) file the i864 as well.

I appreciate the help Mrs. Mani

also, one more thing, my aunt does not work therefore she doesnt file any taxes as far as i know (w-2's), and I read that the sponsor must submit a copy of their w-2 form with the i864, what must be done here?

Thank you again