free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Massive ILLEGAL EMPLOYMENT in banking

I am UBS Investment Bank employee and I would like report about severe violation of American Immigration laws in our bank. My bank located in Stamford, CT employees either directly or through Indian vendors approximately 500 H1B computer professionals from India. All of them are being paid per annum between 30,000 and 55,000 that is significantly lower than a prevailing wage for a senior programmer/analyst which is currently between 70,000 and 80,000 in the state of Connecticut.
    As a result all H1B visa holders are subject to cancellation. Our UBS managers based in London are very proud of employing cheap labor from India and cutting Americans but it is simply illegal. How to take appropriate actions when Amrican citizens or GC holders are being replaced by underpaid H1B workers from India?.

I am UBS Investment Bank employee and I would like report about severe violation of American Immigration laws in our bank. My bank located in Stamford, CT employees either directly or through Indian vendors approximately 500 H1B computer professionals from India. All of them are being paid per annum between 30,000 and 55,000 that is significantly lower than a prevailing wage for a senior programmer/analyst which is currently between 70,000 and 80,000 in the state of Connecticut.
    As a result all H1B visa holders are subject to cancellation. Our UBS managers based in London are very proud of employing cheap labor from India and cutting Americans but it is simply illegal. How to take appropriate actions when Amrican citizens or GC holders are being replaced by underpaid H1B workers from India?.

Ask all the H1b visa holder whether the want to get green card or not the issue them the green card and make them legal. They are educated, smart and paying taxes. I do not see any problem. Do you?

When filing a petition for H1B visa for a forign worker an employer declares that will be paying a prevailing wage. failing to pay a prevailing wage to H1B visa holder is a violoation of H1B visa and is illegal per US Labor Department. Most of Indian programmers do not have relevant experience and they were only trained before they came to US. Indian foreign workers buy graduate a three years college but H1B requires a Masters. Smart American are replaced by poor Indians from the third world.

Smart Americans of European descent made the United States wealthy and superpower but Indians built one of the poorest country of the world and now by cheating want to bring down our country. Americans had pay couple hundreds of dollars for Masters degree and now are being replaced by three years collage graduates or fake diploma holders from India who did not pay anything for their education. Is that fair?

posted July 31, 2003 11:52 AM
    Smart Americans of European descent made the United States wealthy and superpower but Indians built one of the poorest country of the world and now by cheating want to bring down our country. Americans had to pay couple hundreds THOUSANDS (!) dollars for Masters degree and now are being replaced by three years collage graduates or fake diploma holders from India who did not pay anything for their education. Is that fair?

Yeah it isnt fair that in some countries, it only costs them a couple of hundred dollars to get their bachelors and masters, but in America, the government is happily sending money overseas (ie. Iraq, Afghanistan, Liberia, Aids, Israel) etc. and now we are in a slowed economy with so many layoffs going on, if you see California, many of their colleges are closing this fall due to budget cuts and students will be out of luck with their studies, and the colleges that will be open, they will RAISE the financial cost of attending. Now that isnt fair! So i see your point, i have nothing against Indians, i love Indians, its just unfair how the system works.

it has nothing to do with how much money will they spend after education ? important part is how much are you capable of ? American companies are not stupid to hire some 3 yrs bachlors not knowing anything...of course they are much more sufficient and cheaper ....that's why H1B exists.....apply ur logic before putting any post

"H1B requires a Masters"

Is this true? If so, how are employers getting around that requirement?

Do you want to lose your job or sacrifice your pay by firing those indian workers and replace by more expensive workers? See how long your bank will last if you pay 20K extra to everybody..huh? You pick..Does it makes sense?