50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Phone Calling Cards

Anyone out there know of some inexpensive Phone Calling cards to call the Philippines from USA.

MCI has a 25 cent a minute international phone card. This is the cheapest I have found. I keep hearing there are much cheaper, but have not found yet.

Could someone point me in a better dirrection.

thank you !!!!!

Anyone out there know of some inexpensive Phone Calling cards to call the Philippines from USA.

MCI has a 25 cent a minute international phone card. This is the cheapest I have found. I keep hearing there are much cheaper, but have not found yet.

Could someone point me in a better dirrection.

thank you !!!!!

"LATINO" cards are the best

There are different Calling Cards in the market issued by different companies. It depends where you are located and if you can get that particular card. It is better to check at Check Cashing Center or Smoke shops, they sell these cards and they can suggest you a best card for Philipines.
    Do not ask for a calling card issued by a Long Distance Company, those are very expensive. If you live in NYC, you can buy calling cards at Jackson Heights, there are many vendors and they carry a variety of Calling Cards. They also offer 20% discount on its face value, which is a good deal.

You can find cheap calling cards on the internet and purchase them using a Visa or Mastercard. The site I use is called speedypin.com. They have several to choose from. I can call London from the US for 3.5 cents a minute.

Thanks for the suggestion Dawn! I just purchased two cards from there. I just hope that the connection is good!

Try http://www.callingcardsonline.com. I've gotten 2 cents a minute to the U.K.

do they allow you to have phone cards in jail?? i would feel bad calling collect.

Dear Friends,
    I call to Africa using CTA AFrica calling card and the rates are great. For 10 bucks I get 1hr and 25 mins talk time and that is cell phone to cell phone. The connection is awesome. I get this card from Chevron Gas stations,trust me it is worth the drive across town!!

Try these:

www.E-pinoypinay.com and www.philtel.com
    you can use credit cards.