50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This has been asked before (im sure) or it happened before.

I came here as student on F1(not formula one) visa from one of the So called "terrorist" country. I met a girl(citizen offcourse) and after 3 years we got married, when i begged (how romantic) her and told her about my situation and this AssCroft's idea of Special registration (i call him Assclown). First she broke up with me cuz she thought (rightfully) that i was using her but then something happened and her good natured came to my "rescue".....
    my question is
    I have worked here illegally without the INS (GOD) permission and im still working and paying taxes (so fat old americans can live in florida with that as there medicare) funny thing is im writing softwares for govt departments. Hehehe!!!
    ok let me come back to my question.
    my question is i have to go to registration and my status is not valid. I applied for LIFE act thru my brother and now thru my wife, Do u think i will have any trouble with the INS (GOD). Oh also to mention, i have a very clean public record which is so typical of immigrants. Nice aint it?

I came here as student on F1(not formula one) visa from one of the So called "terrorist" country. I met a girl(citizen offcourse) and after 3 years we got married, when i begged (how romantic) her and told her about my situation and this AssCroft's idea of Special registration (i call him Assclown). First she broke up with me cuz she thought (rightfully) that i was using her but then something happened and her good natured came to my "rescue".....
    my question is
    I have worked here illegally without the INS (GOD) permission and im still working and paying taxes (so fat old americans can live in florida with that as there medicare) funny thing is im writing softwares for govt departments. Hehehe!!!
    ok let me come back to my question.
    my question is i have to go to registration and my status is not valid. I applied for LIFE act thru my brother and now thru my wife, Do u think i will have any trouble with the INS (GOD). Oh also to mention, i have a very clean public record which is so typical of immigrants. Nice aint it?

You entered legally, did you maintain status? Did you get married and file? What is your status now?

Yes i did enter legally, my visa is still valid, but im out of status as i worked worked and worked like a donkey for the last 4 years. i just went once( a semester) to college (to see how it looked like) but obvisouly i had to quit as i thought i was al ready Over qualified with Diplomas. My life act application receipt is with me and now my USC marriage papers are soon to be filed with INS.
    But im worried what to tell the INS when i register and they ask me if im working. Should i leave my job or since im married to USC now u think i will be fine.
    Oh i forgot to tell, when i applied for work at my company, i scanned my SS card and removed the INS "VERSE" (only valid by INS authorization). Im scared INS or FBI can use that agaisnt me and then Assclown might delcare " Sleeper cell agent caught"

My suggestion is file your papers, I-130 and I485, etc., as soon as possible, then you can have the receipt to bring to the registration. If you go to the INS website, under eligibility, you will find that you are still eligible to benefit from your marriage to a USC, and apply for permanent resident status even if you have worked illegally or overstayed your visa. Still, being out of status, they may try to deport you, because you are not considered legal in the US. When is your deadline? 4th group? Do you have a lot of evidence of a bona fide relationship with your wife that you can bring? Evidence of living together, etc, that you can show? Also, where will you register? Some places are harsher than others. Check the AILA website for a current listing of registration experiences around the country.

FLUFF, that's some caustic humor dude! Touche!

He is a pompous moron!

Well, I found Fluff quite humorous myself. He reminds me of someone that would stop and smell the roses.

Keep up the good sense of humor, Fluff. You'll probably live longer than most of us that don't(wink).

By the way, Best of Luck and you can count of my vote to help Fluff")

Why would someone step and smell the flowers... is INS that STINKY ?

Actually, even though I hate to be so negative, I think the INS is worse than that. I was just making the comment that it sounds like Fluff knows how to turn a negative situation into a positive.

Nothing wrong with that.

Smiles