ILW.COM - the immigration portal Immigration Daily

Home Page


Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney

CLE Workshops

Immigration books

Advertise on ILW

VIP Network

EB-5

移民日报

About ILW.COM

Connect to us

Make us Homepage

Questions/Comments


SUBSCRIBE



The leading
immigration law
publisher - over
50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Mohan

  1. #1
    Guest
    From my previous post, I´m currently in Cuidad Juarez with my husband. The appt. is tomorrow. The Doctor recommended that we attend the appt. and see what happens. I asked if we should leave and come back in 2 months and have my husband go through the medical again but he said that the medical is good for 1 year and they submit the medical to the consulate, not us taking it with us to the interview. My husband was upfront and honest about everything with the Dr. The Dr. said that this was not a denial, just a delay and that either they would let him enter the U.S and attend a Rehab in the U.S. or he would have to stay in Mexico and attend a rehab here. He would have to pass 4-6 drug tests and that the Medical would pass the info. onto the Consulate. I have a very good job with a reputable company and already have health insurance for my husband. Do you think we have a chance here? Any suggestions on what to say or do? Other than this, everything else is in order (no prev. entries, no criminal records, etc...) Thanks for your advise.

  2. #2
    Guest
    From my previous post, I´m currently in Cuidad Juarez with my husband. The appt. is tomorrow. The Doctor recommended that we attend the appt. and see what happens. I asked if we should leave and come back in 2 months and have my husband go through the medical again but he said that the medical is good for 1 year and they submit the medical to the consulate, not us taking it with us to the interview. My husband was upfront and honest about everything with the Dr. The Dr. said that this was not a denial, just a delay and that either they would let him enter the U.S and attend a Rehab in the U.S. or he would have to stay in Mexico and attend a rehab here. He would have to pass 4-6 drug tests and that the Medical would pass the info. onto the Consulate. I have a very good job with a reputable company and already have health insurance for my husband. Do you think we have a chance here? Any suggestions on what to say or do? Other than this, everything else is in order (no prev. entries, no criminal records, etc...) Thanks for your advise.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-19-2003, 12:45 PM
  2. Mohan! need help
    By in forum Immigration Discussion
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-27-2003, 03:43 PM
  3. mohan please help
    By in forum Immigration Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-21-2003, 11:12 AM
  4. Mohan or anyone that can help
    By in forum Immigration Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-13-2003, 01:24 PM
  5. Mohan, what if ...
    By in forum Immigration Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-07-2003, 06:38 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Put Free Immigration Law Headlines On Your Website

Immigration Daily: the news source for legal professionals. Free! Join 35000+ readers Enter your email address here: