50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Mohan

From my previous post, I´m currently in Cuidad Juarez with my husband. The appt. is tomorrow. The Doctor recommended that we attend the appt. and see what happens. I asked if we should leave and come back in 2 months and have my husband go through the medical again but he said that the medical is good for 1 year and they submit the medical to the consulate, not us taking it with us to the interview. My husband was upfront and honest about everything with the Dr. The Dr. said that this was not a denial, just a delay and that either they would let him enter the U.S and attend a Rehab in the U.S. or he would have to stay in Mexico and attend a rehab here. He would have to pass 4-6 drug tests and that the Medical would pass the info. onto the Consulate. I have a very good job with a reputable company and already have health insurance for my husband. Do you think we have a chance here? Any suggestions on what to say or do? Other than this, everything else is in order (no prev. entries, no criminal records, etc...) Thanks for your advise.

From my previous post, I´m currently in Cuidad Juarez with my husband. The appt. is tomorrow. The Doctor recommended that we attend the appt. and see what happens. I asked if we should leave and come back in 2 months and have my husband go through the medical again but he said that the medical is good for 1 year and they submit the medical to the consulate, not us taking it with us to the interview. My husband was upfront and honest about everything with the Dr. The Dr. said that this was not a denial, just a delay and that either they would let him enter the U.S and attend a Rehab in the U.S. or he would have to stay in Mexico and attend a rehab here. He would have to pass 4-6 drug tests and that the Medical would pass the info. onto the Consulate. I have a very good job with a reputable company and already have health insurance for my husband. Do you think we have a chance here? Any suggestions on what to say or do? Other than this, everything else is in order (no prev. entries, no criminal records, etc...) Thanks for your advise.