free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: stay of deportation for "permanent illegal resident"

Hello everyone.
    I have deportation order and stay of deportation was granted too. But procsecutors seem to be unable to bring the case back to judge, as no judge seems to be competent to open my case.
    So they let my case to be untouched for a while.
    I have no criminal records whatsoever. I have a green card, that is where conflict is.
    Procecutors were trying to take this Green Card away, stating that I fraudently got it.
    But I have won it in lottery years ago, I told to INS officer at that time that I was illegal allien and I was ordered to pay 1000 dollars fee which I did and later I got the green card even though being in removal proceeding.
    So I am stuck and they are stuck, probably waiting till my green card will expire.
    My question is can I get out of this BS if I get married and try to reapply for another green card ?
    Thank you all !

Hello everyone.
    I have deportation order and stay of deportation was granted too. But procsecutors seem to be unable to bring the case back to judge, as no judge seems to be competent to open my case.
    So they let my case to be untouched for a while.
    I have no criminal records whatsoever. I have a green card, that is where conflict is.
    Procecutors were trying to take this Green Card away, stating that I fraudently got it.
    But I have won it in lottery years ago, I told to INS officer at that time that I was illegal allien and I was ordered to pay 1000 dollars fee which I did and later I got the green card even though being in removal proceeding.
    So I am stuck and they are stuck, probably waiting till my green card will expire.
    My question is can I get out of this BS if I get married and try to reapply for another green card ?
    Thank you all !

Hello, we are an OEM manufacturer of the Ed Hardy tattoo products, including ed hardy hoodies, ed hardy clothes, ed hardy jacket, Christian Audigier, sinful, etc. cheap ed hardy shop is our online store, please feel free to find the one you love.
    A hot back to school sale is going on,70% off, 100% satisfaction guarantee, free shipping on all order!

You statements make no sense. There is no such thing as a stay, only suspension of deportation and that is a final act by the government. Though at any time they may reopen your case. The EOIR has jurisdiction over your case if you are placed in proceedings. If you are not in proceedings there is no "court" to have jurisdiction.