50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: IMMIGRATION NOW,JUST HAPPEN WHAT,WHAT,WHAT

well here is the thing my husband is mexican.i am a us citizen with 2 kids born here in the us.my husband had a dui,and no dl. but all those charges are dropped. he serve the time already ok.he has been in the us. for 10 yrs.we are married,joint assetts,good moral,we are A bonifide marriage,also i have a medical condition,besides my dad is disable,blind and we provide for my dad it wouldbe very difficult for my husband to leave the us. PLEASE HELP WISE ANSWERS ONLY

well here is the thing my husband is mexican.i am a us citizen with 2 kids born here in the us.my husband had a dui,and no dl. but all those charges are dropped. he serve the time already ok.he has been in the us. for 10 yrs.we are married,joint assetts,good moral,we are A bonifide marriage,also i have a medical condition,besides my dad is disable,blind and we provide for my dad it wouldbe very difficult for my husband to leave the us. PLEASE HELP WISE ANSWERS ONLY

hi gglanica , well the first question is , how did your husband entered the country the first time? is he legal? what is his current status? igf he entered legally and the charges were dropped then i dont see a serious problim but if he entered illegaly then this might be an issue at some point when you try to legalize his status . if he entered illegaly and stayed more than 1 year then he will face the 10 year ban etc... give more info plz and we will try to assist you . good luck

i saw you other post, try to make it all in one thread plz so we wont get confuse, what is this cancelation of removal is about in your other thread? you did not mention that on this post !!! give the full story plz

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by gglanica:
    well here is the thing my husband is mexican.i am a us citizen with 2 kids born here in the us.my husband had a dui,and no dl. but all those charges are dropped. he serve the time already ok.he has been in the us. for 10 yrs.we are married,joint assetts,good moral,we are A bonifide marriage,also i have a medical condition,besides my dad is disable,blind and we provide for my dad it wouldbe very difficult for my husband to leave the us. PLEASE HELP WISE ANSWERS ONLY </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi Gglanica,

Have you filed an immigration petition for your husband? It sounds like you haven't started the process of trying to make him legal. It would depend on several factors if he would be eligible for a hardship waiver.

Good luck and if you would provide a more detailed timeline, perhaps others could be of more assistance.

Why did you wait ten years to try and legalize your husband? A few years ago you could have. So, why are you wasting our time?