free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: lost I-94&AOS processing

Married to a USC and in the process of filing my aos packadge but have lost my I-94 card.They still can see the immigration stamp at POE in my passeport though.Will that cause any delay in processing my case?
    Thanks

Married to a USC and in the process of filing my aos packadge but have lost my I-94 card.They still can see the immigration stamp at POE in my passeport though.Will that cause any delay in processing my case?
    Thanks

Attach a copy of passport's POE stamp which prove that you entered legally and inspected. no effect on application.

read kamsar's posting and your replies. is it ok to marry while on VWP and file for AOS/I130/AP/EAD? i have been here for more than 60days but not out of status. fell in love and really considering marriage while here.

should i get married and then file AOS and the rest? or should i await 1129F back home?

appreciate your help.

btw, is there any good immigration lawyer you can recommend? i am in Louisiana.

can someone pls help? mohan? or anyone else? appreciate any reply to my query.

thanks.
    want2marry

what is VWP?

VWP = Visa Waiver Program

As I said You can marry any time but you ave to file for Waiver for two years requirement. I-601 is required to waive the mandatory requirement for TWO years. extreme hardship to be proven to get waiver.

Jose Vega, New Orleans, LA (504) 561-6607

Mohan, thanks for your response. You could have mistaken what my query was about. Apologies for my bad 'phrasing' that must have caused your confusion.

I came to USA in early Oct02 for an extended vacation, visiting friends. The country I come from is a reciprocal nation of the list of countries under the Visa Waiver Program(VWP). VWP allows 90days entry/stay in USA without the need for any visa application.

Cupid struck and I feel I am ready to get married. I have been here for 2months already and will need to exit USA by end of Dec, making the full 90days.

My beau and I plan to get married and file for AOS/AP/EAD within this week or next. We are not sure if we should do that, if there will be complications. There is no misrepresentation as I entered legally, without false declaration at POE.

What are your views? Do you have any good immigration lawyer to recommend for a consultation?

Thanks Mohan.